Northstar Vale will the real slim shady please stand up
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
I'm just assuming their first thread ended well, but let me know if other wise!

Perhaps trespassing wasn't exactly a good idea, rather, it had seemed like a good idea at the time. Little had he known about the wolves that rested in the place he now found himself plummeted, other than he had witnessed more than once loner's passing through the forest like he as he came and went, assuming the wolves inside were either daft or waaaay too friendly. Apparently the latter was simply an improbable guess as a not-so-friendly snarl rose up behind him. Fully prepared to wiggle himself out of the situation he had landed himself in, drawing the conclusion that the wolves he had fleetingly seen enter the territory must have been doing something other than he — something right — or simply, these wolves were very, very picky on who they let enter their territory. However, as he turned to meet the gaze of the next wolf that would end up pitiing him after a few words of his unfortunate backstory, his face no sooner fell.

“Oh hel — Saena?” He managed to gasp in (actual) horror before his head his the floor, tripping over his own shock, the woman’s lunge and his general awkward long legs. Perhaps if he had know that this was her pack, he never would have dared to enter. Saena, as he had encountered was a very, rather scary woman to anger and even to say a few words in her direction that could be taken the wrong way was a death sentence. “Wait!” He yelped as a jabbing pain in his foreleg arose from where she had hit. Jackrabbit could not afford to be injured over winter; it wasn’t exactly his fault that she just happened to live exactly where he was trying to play his act. “Hold on dammit, i’msorry!” The kid screeched from underneath the other, scrambling to pick himself but clearly failing humorously at it. Saena would kill him, he knew, if he stuck around longer than he was welcome.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
will the real slim shady please stand up - by Jackrabbit - December 12, 2016, 12:13 AM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Saēna - December 12, 2016, 01:07 AM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Jackrabbit - December 12, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Saēna - December 12, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Dagfinn - December 12, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Larus - December 13, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Warbone - December 13, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Indra - December 20, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: will the real slim shady please stand up - by Jackrabbit - December 26, 2016, 10:53 PM