Altar of Twilight hey, mama, how's it going?
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
she smirked, snickering quietly. she bowed dramatically, tail wagging. "why thank you, your highness," she praised, eyes glancing up through dark eyelashes playfully, "i don't know what i'd do without all your generosity." he truly was the same, maybe a little better, and maybe that was a good thing. she was curious if the pack would wonder how she of all wolves would manage to bring down a whole deer, but it was injured and easy enough to take down with only two, so it was logical enough.
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
was she...flirting with him? Cas spared exactly .5 seconds pondering this before he decided he did not give one shit. "that's good. i favor peons who do well," the boy sniffed haughtily, pretending to gaze down his nose at Aria. he couldn't hold it for long before chortling aloud with a cocky wink. [/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
she snorted at his response, muttering "peons," in response and straightening up. her head turned and she gazed towards the mountain, ears pricking and nose twitching for a moment. "i should probably head back," she said finally, tail holding still as her gaze fell back to him. bring the food back and maybe do something else useful in the borders-- hadn't done much of that lately. "it was nice seeing you, Casmir. i missed having you around," she said, ears flicking.
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
[table width=55%][tr][td]
the fun ended as soon as it had begun — Cas found himself wanting to beg Aria to stay with him, just a bit longer, but cleared his throat and nodded. "uh...yeah. i should, too. i have a long journey ahead of me." a warm smile touched the boy's lips as he found her pale eyes and held them for a long moment. "it was really good to see you." 
he wanted to lean forward and ... hug her. or touch her shoulder. or something, but he kept himself back awkwardly. that might be too much, he decided. [/tr][/td][/table]
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria was a creature of touch, however, so when he held back, she leaned forward and touched her nose gently to his shoulder. it was a soft and subtle thing, but she felt it was a symbol of companionship-- she prayed he would appreciate it.

"i'll come visit," she said with a smile, her ears falling hopefully, "and you should come back too-- sometime, it was really nice to see you again." and that was it. their encounter made up for all their pain in the past. this was ok-- this was good. she longed for him to stay, maybe come with, even, but that was too much. so she gave him a quick dip of her muzzle and began to grab the deer. she'd take it back herself, but would watch as his dark coat faded into the background.

will miss these two <3 and you <3 fade with my post or yours, whichever you prefer!