Broken Antler Fen just like that, i believe in ghosts.
241 Posts
Ooc —
A father. Her momentary delight showed in a single pass of her tail across the powdery snow. Sebastian had wanted a family when she'd first come across him, and he had one now. Yet what made her joy complete was not the mention of the children he'd borne with his mate, but at the news of the daughter they'd adopted into their fold. Having been an orphan herself, this sealed Sebastian's reputation with the Ostrega: he was a good wolf, and she had taken a worthy risk in saving him.

Even before the Alpha confessed their struggling numbers, Andalusia had made up her mind, and the Ostrega lent the man a sure nod when he offered her a place to stay. "It would be my honour to run with you," she said, and paused with a press of her lips. When she'd first encountered Sebastian, she had not been able to give her loyalties to him. Her pledge had stood with Mordecai, and truth be told, a part of her still remained tied to her uncle. She would find him again, for he too was a good man, but this time she would not join him. Sebastian's pack offered her a fresh start and a clean slate, and at this point in her life, she wanted that to build on. "I do have one condition." Her lips drew into a characteristic grin. "Let me stay longer than just the winter."
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 19, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 22, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 22, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 24, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 25, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 25, 2016, 04:16 AM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Andalusia - December 27, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: just like that, i believe in ghosts. - by Sebastian - December 28, 2016, 05:17 PM