Silver Creek Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m]
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
For a moment he sat simply rubbing his head against her side. He was unable to stop caressing her, unwilling to, but was limited forcibly until the were no longer tied. He gave a gentle tug and felt himself slip free. He reached for her muzzle now and placed gentle nibbles at her ears, kissing her face wherever he could. Finally, he rest his head over hers and pulled her head to his chest. He sat their for a moment, embracing her. He could feel her heart beating in her chest, and knew she could feel his too.

He wondered what this would mean for the pack, but pushed those thoughts away. Now was time for living in the moment. He released her, finally, grinning as he pulled away. He had no doubt that this was the first of their consummation today, if he had anything to say about it. He was eaten alive with passion for her, and he felt as if the floodgates had been opened.

"And when you give me children," He said, voice deep and warm, a smile quirking at his lips. "I won't leave your side for a second. Not even when you get tired of me and beg me to go." He chuckled and bumped her nose with his own, playful.  He hoped that she noticed that he said when, for while he didn't exactly feel confident in his parental abilities, he did want children. "I'll defend you, and everyone of them until my last breath. Silver Creek will be known for it's beautiful children that look just like me." He smirked, pawing at her shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Spring - December 22, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Heston - December 23, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Spring - December 23, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Heston - December 23, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Spring - December 23, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Heston - December 28, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Spring - December 29, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Spring - December 29, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire - by Heston - December 29, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Spring - December 30, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Heston - January 02, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Spring - January 08, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Heston - January 09, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Spring - January 19, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire [m] - by Heston - January 20, 2017, 07:43 PM