Blackfeather Woods i hide behind my mouth.
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Though he hardly knew he'd done it, there was something intensely satisfying about biting his sister's bum. His little tail wriggled with delight even as she escaped his grasp and then disappeared completely like a ghost (at least, to him she had). Clavicus opened his mouth in a wide "O", his tongue waggling as though he were laughing. Soon enough though, he was beginning to wonder where exactly his chew toy had gone, and the boy was just turning to sniff around when he felt the vibrations of her epic leap through the ground beneath him.

Vaati froze in wonder, his head bobbing. What had just happened? He kneaded the bedding with his toes before shuffling his little arms, dragging himself forward. He made it perhaps two inches before deciding this physical exertion was just too much, unaware that one more centimeter would have put him right on top of his sister. He parted his jaws and yowled instead, assuming that the act would work the same in this situation as it did in every other; crying made the gods come down and give you exactly what you wanted. Which in this case, was another chomp of Koume's bum.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
i hide behind my mouth. - by Vaati - December 28, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Koume - December 28, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Vaati - January 01, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Koume - January 04, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Potema - January 07, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Vaati - January 12, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Koume - January 14, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Potema - January 14, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Vaati - January 23, 2017, 06:45 PM