Sunbeam Lair Live like an Animal, Die like an Animal
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
All Welcome 
@Judas MWAHAHA you've been captured. @Asterr need you by the borders! Anyone else is welcome to jump in!

So she had caught her rapist, and brought him back to the borders of Ryujin. It should make her delighted, it should fill her with relief but instead she worries. Where is Jolon? What will happen to him if he doesn't find Judas but comes back to Ryujin to see him already captured? Will Asterr refuse his place back in their tribe as a respected member, or will she say he tried his best and let him in? The thought of her gain causing Jolon trouble caused her grief, and she took a few calming breaths. This wouldn't just help her, but all other females who may cross this monster's path in the future.

"Dont sit, dont speak unless spoken to, and be respectful"  she commanded icily as they stood at the borders. She never moved from his side, but instead lifted her muzzle to the air and released an Urgent cry for Asterr and anyone else who could hear her. She didn't want to be alone with him, especially since her heat scent was getting stronger. "My leader will come soon, and i hope she treats you worse than I am" she said her voice still icy, but this time softer as her thoughts remained with Jolon.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas stood as told to, trying to keep his eyes forward. Her scent, it was clawing at the wall he had formed in his mind. The wall keeping the other side of him in. And the last time it had come out, it had involved his closest friend. And the time before that got him in this mess. His willpower was slowly deteriorating in her presence. All he could do was hope the alpha would be here quick, before one of them snapped.

Her voice seemed to get softer. Either that, or he was hearing things. He realized what his actions had done. The first meeting, she was scared. Now, he was the one more scared than the other. How the tables had turned.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Almost as if she read his mind she laughed "oh how the tides have changed. You are now the one cowering beneath me" she said between chuckles. Honestly she wished he was showing some kind of aggression, for it was unnerving to see the man she had hated for so long be nothing more than a sniveling whuss. 

Where was Asterr? Her heat was bothering her and it scared the shit out of her to be so close to him at the moment. Once again she lifted her muzzle to the air and called for someone to help her, or at least be company so she wasn't alone.
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
From beneath a great opening in the ceiling overhead she’d gazed up at the dreary sky, watching as flakes of varying sizes drifted down around her. No matter how sheltered of a home she’d chosen, never had they been immune to the effects of nature. Still did the snow sweep across the land underfoot, as did the rivers and streams flood whenever the rain poured down. Whilst the inability to avoid that which came naturally to the world around them could at times be problematic, there was also a sort of beauty to it. The flora grew, flowers blooming all around, and then everything was cleared away and replaced by death, only for it all to later be reborn again. The cycle continued without the assistance of any wolf, and would continue long after she had died. It was that beauty, the magic in it all, that amazed her. And as her eyes had fluttered shut and she’d lifted her face up towards the clouds, she could have sworn that she’d felt that very same magic electrifying the air around her. Then, in a matter of seconds, it had vanished.

Dragged back into the present by the voice of another, she’d glanced around and settled her mind. Curious, and knowing that she could not outright ignore a request for an audience, she’d picked herself up and began heading towards the cavern’s entrance. She’d been moving at a moderate pace, neither too fast nor too slow, until another howl had been carried towards her by the wind. Troubled by the lack of patience—for she’d assumed the urgency to mean that something drastic was occurring—she’d increased her speed and stopped for nothing. Worn paths felt her paws skim across them just like they had so many times prior, her legs propelling her forward until she’d been able to see the wolf whose voice had summoned her—Avannon, and with her an unknown male.

Asterr slowed to a stop, her gaze jumping from the man to the member of her tribe as she silently assessed the atmosphere. It would have been easy to assume that the man had wished to join them, if not for how tense everything seemed to be. Even the winds had appeared to have ceased all movements, shying away from the duo as if some battle might soon break out. The overall lack of peace unsettled her, then drew her attention towards the other woman as her features hardened. As she’d considered all of the possibilities, the idea that the stranger might be dangerous had crossed her mind and awoken her maternal instincts. It’d taken every ounce of her strength to keep from jumping to conclusions and then acting upon them, for nature reigned when it came to a mother and her children. Somehow she had managed to relax, though, and then said, Explain,” whilst staring at Avannon. Whatever details she had, the Chieftess wished to hear them.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon gave a long sigh of relief as Asterr arrived on the scene. She had forgotten that the woman had never met Judas before, and expected her to growl at him or something. The chieftess asked for an explanation and she nodded trying to keep the uncomfortable  afraid look off her face.

"Asterr. Meet Judas. I smelled him around the borders and approached him. He willingly came back with me for judgement" she said, casting a look of hatred toward the male. She hated to admit that he had been cooperative with her, but lying was not something she ever did.

"If you could, please allow me to move away from him. My heat is bothering me and I would rather be far away from him during it" she requested and her voice cracked with nervousness, showing just how uncomfortable she really was in the situation.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas heard Avannon's sigh as he saw someone from her pack arrive. At the mention of his name, his ears fell in shame. It was his fault for this, and he was going to accept this. Despite all the second thoughts he was having. He did not speak, as Avannon had told him not to. He had no place to anyway. Instead he averted his eyes away off to the ground to his side.

As Avannon spoke of herself being in heat, he could see that she was quite uncomfortable by his presence. That didn't surprise him. What did was how she could be so aggressive by being uncomfortable.
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There had been little prompting necessary prior to the great reveal, the woman having found no reason to beat around the bush. She’d gotten straight to the point by sharing the male’s identity, his name alone having been enough to put a sour taste in her mouth. With a narrowed gaze, she looked at him, disgusted by his presence. A great crime had been committed against a member of her tribe the last time he’d hiked through the mountains, one of which the Chieftess had yet to forget. And though he’d accepted his fate and willingly approached the lair, she’d felt nothing towards him aside from anger. She felt bothered, especially, by the fact that he had been ballsy enough to return to the range even after what he'd done—what kind of a man was he, exactly? A foolish one, she was sure. Despite his lack of intelligence, however, there would be no mercy shown towards him.

Asterr glanced towards the other female as a request was made, the contents of her comment having resulted in the dragoness’ fur bristling. Whilst she knew how eager Avannon had been to punish the one to have wronged her, she couldn’t understand the logic behind approaching the very same man again during her heat. So badly had her tongue wished to lash out a remark of her own, but she’d kept herself from doing so. Instead, she’d only nodded, then looked back towards the captive. So many questions swam through her mind, as did words and thoughts of actions alike, but only a single inquiry had made it passed her lips: “Why did you return to the mountains? Surely, you must have known that you would be discovered.”
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
The original feeling of complete rage had subsided and now she realized how much a fool she had been to go after him on her own, especially during her heat! She was relieved when Asterr nodded her consent, allowing for Ava to move away from the wretched man and instead slink over the borders to sit a safe distance behind Asterr. She felt that the woman would protect her if need be, and that gave her comfort despite the usual feeling of being able to protect herself that had come to her these recent weeks.

For the first time she could see Asterr's annoyance and disgust, maybe even anger in the way the Chieftess's fur bristled as she addressed Judas asking why he returned. The question was one she was curious about too, was he just that cocky as to march back into the mountains where he had commited his crime in the first place?
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas remained silent as Avannon moved away. He did not know how to answer at first, plus he was worried even speaking would only heat up the rage inside. When she was a distance away, he chose to answer in truth. "I was scouting for my pack. Lost my way." His voice was as neutral as he could make it, his tail between his legs.

He made no remark on the first time he came. It would come to that. And if he had to, he would speak the truth. Even if they did not believe him. But, not wanting to endanger his pack, he kept his mouth shut about a name. "They are most likely gone by now."
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As he spoke, her muscles tensed. A man as vile as he had succeeded with settling into a pack, which was unfortunate. Being the Chieftess, the keeper of the peace, she worried over what punishing him might mean for the tribe as a whole. Yet, even such thoughts were not enough to lessen her anger. Not only that but, she reminded herself, a single member could not reflect the morals of an entire pack. For all she knew, those that led him knew not of his crime and therefore were not to be blamed for his actions. If it came down to it, and a meeting between the two parties was arranged, she wanted to believe that all of those living within his home would understand the seriousness of his actions and, perhaps, even support her decision over his word. It was but a single possibility out of many, but it was enough for her to decide her next move.

With a raised head—the only display of dominance she had shown in quite a while—the dragoness took a step forward, legs stiff and tail raised above her body. “You should never have neared my mountains,” the woman said curtly. Were she human, she’d have spat at him, but since she wasn’t she’d instead cast a quick glance towards the other female. “Have you thought of a punishment for him?” Asterr inquired. A long time ago, she had been asked to allow Avannon to punish the man that had wronged her, and now that he was before them the vessel had chosen to honour her request. It was only fair, after all.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
A moment of surprise passed and Avannon merely stared, but then she nodded. Taking a step forward she stared at Judas, levelling him with a cold stare as she made her mind. "yes. He took something precious from me, and I would want to take the same from him. An eye for an eye, literally" her gaze moved to Asterr and she fixed her leader with a serious look. Not sure if the woman understood what she was getting at Avannon cleared her throat, and took a breath "I wish to take one of his eyes, so that he can spend time growing used to the struggle and pain of having something important ripped from him."

Once finished she sat down, her chin held tall as she waited for the approval of her punishment. Would the Chieftess think it too cruel? She hoped not, for that was all she had come up with. "On top of that I think he should stagger home with no medical care, like I had to that day." her voice was emotionless, no sign of guilt in her tone.

this was discussed and approved between me and Judas.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas understood he should never have come. But he did not respond to say that. He only averted his eyes. Only when Avannon approached did he level with her stare. One as cold as the old him. One filled with the need for vengeance, the thirst for blood. And she would have it. 

He would not be killed. But by hearing the punishment in store, he was both impressed and ful of fear. There would be a lot of pain coming his way. And yet, he had not met anyone with this state of mind for a long time. If he was his old self, he would have actually smiled, maybe even laughed. But he was afraid. He started shaking from it.
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The punishment to be inflicted was one that the Chieftess would never have expected to hear. Her own thoughts had found their way towards castration, the act befitting of a beast as awful as Judas. Avannon had come up with something different, though—it was not entirely dissimilar, for he would still be losing something of importance, but it was not identical either. It was not what she, personally, wanted for the man, but she refrained from saying anything of the sort. The task of claiming revenge was not hers, which left her words with very little weight in the matter. “If that is what you feel would be best, then you may do so,” the vessel stated, looking towards the commoner. Though her stare was hardened, she felt no ill feelings towards the woman, only towards the man that had pushed her so far that she might as well be broken beyond repair; Asterr hoped to live to see the day where Avannon was whole again, freed from the demons of a past nightmare.

Turning back towards Judas, she tilted her chin upwards and regarded him with a disgusted expression. The way in which he trembled sparked a malicious instinct within her soul, the dragon’s desire being to tear him to pieces right where he stood. Slowing her breathing, control was reined back in, the girl’s own soul unable to spill even an ounce of blood with her own teeth. “Do to him what you must, Avannon,” she said, believing that the sooner the price was paid, the sooner they could all begin to heal—or the sooner infections could set in, which is what she hoped would happen to Judas.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
The sight of him trembling should have brought her pleasure, but instead she hesitated. She looked at Asterr with a steady look and shoved her pity way back in the depths of her mind and stepped forward. "Judas you are a piece of filth. I should have thought of worse for your punishment and my revenge, but I did not. You will hold still and if you harm a single hair on my or Asterr's pelt I will tear more than just your eyes out." Her voice was strong and cold, as cold as the air had begun to feel.

She was now inches in front of him, her curled lips exposing her pearly white fangs to his face for dramatic effect. With a cry filled with all her pain and rage she lunged forward aiming for his left eye.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas only watched as Avannon approached, speaking to him. Pure hatred towards him. He silently wished that it would only be painful for a moment. A short moment, like a lightning bolt. He would have no such luck, and that he knew as he saw her teeth before him, right before she lunged. He knew then and there that this would most probably be the most painful experience of his life. 

Her lunge hit, and he cried out in pain, almost screaming for her to stop. He involuntarily tried to pull back, which would only make things worse. And unknown to his knowledge, the wall inside his mind was crumbling. Soon, the dam broke.
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
@Avannon & @Judas – You two may wrap this up.

As the attack unfolded before her very eyes, the dragoness did nothing other than watch. Her expression became neutral, all emotion having been wiped from her features. She could feel the dragon’s body twisting and turning, restless, but knowing better than to intrude. To overpower her and steal her body was something that he could not be allowed to do, and so a battle with her conscience was one that he would lose. Still, being the witness to such a horrendous attack made maintaining control difficult, and so Draco had lurched forward, threatening to break through and reveal himself to the world. Turning her head away from the scene, she took several steps towards her lair and then paused. With a glance thrown over her shoulder, Asterr said, “If he makes any attempt at harming you, then kill him.” With those parting words, she took her leave and returned to the depths of her lair, where she’d relax and rein in her mind until the dragon was, once again, settled.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Last post from Avannon. It was great to RP with you @Asterr. Maybe i'll make another charrie for Ryujin again sometime, when i have a plan settled for all of my others! @Judas you can make the last post.

Avannon barely even paid attention to the outside world anymore. In fact he sole focus was on tearing out this man's eye and being done with it. His screams shook her to the core as she felt her teeth sink into the soft and gushy flesh with such ease it made her sick. He pulled back against her bite and she gasped as she felt something give within his socket before s gut wrenching tearing sound came from his face. Stumbling back and panting with rage, and fear she spat the eyeball from her maw.

Trembling before him she fought for control, her lips still curled over her now blood tainted teeth "You have been marked with a reminder of your perversions, Get out of here now. Get out of the Sunspire. Dont make me tell you twice" she gasped through her rapid and shallow breaths. Taking a few steps backward she kept herself thereto make sure he would leave. Once he did she would turn around and head to her den, and shut herself in for days.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas barely managed to grasp reality and remain there, almost blacking out from the tremendous pain. Although, it wasn't the same Judas anymore. The coywolf stood up and left without a word, although he vowed he would coe back one day to repay her for this deed. Now with the dam broken, he felt a new sense of purpose. And she played a large part in this 'purpose' he felt he had. He went along, struggling to walk with only half his sight left.