Silver Creek Has the sky already fallen?
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Private 
In comes the dramatic thread! @Spring @Heston Here ya go xD

So, her life was officially crap. There weren't really other words to describe it. Having your leg mauled and stolen and then a stranger coming along and pretty much raping you wasn't really the most fun experience. Nor was having to explain this to your alphas who had not given permission for the breeding to take place - but then again, Sky hadn't given permission either.

So she searched around the territory for the alphas, though in her mind she hoped she would find Spring first. Sky knew her more than she did Heston, and it would be much less awkward. Though, awkward all the same.

At least her heat had ended.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She didn't really like to leave her pups often.  Still the den was safe and protected and she wouldn't be long, only a short five minutes to get something to eat was her hope.

She came to a halt a familiar scent.  Skylaris.  She had noticed that Sky had left and was glad that she was back now.  They couldn't afford to lose members at a time like this... but when Spring found her something was wrong.  Very, very messed up.  One of Sky's legs was gone.  Fear raced through her and she briskly made her way towards her subordinate.  Who had done this?  "Who did this to you Sky?"  She demanded to know.  "Tell me now and I'll kill them myself."
124 Posts
Ooc — n
The arrival of the alphess startled Sky briefly, before her hackles lowered and she peered at the alpha. She had been in deep thought, though now she felt more awake than ever. Her nerves were growing, but she forced them down and cringed slightly. "Some brat from Blackfeather Woods." was her short reply. The dove did not want to appear scared, despite being overly terrified.

"I'll get my revenge, don't worry..... But...." She hesitated, then took a deep breath. "Spring, I've done wrong. I... I hope you'll forgive me, though my actions are unforgivable in my eyes...." Her voice was a little shaky, though perhaps the leader would not notice. Skylaris looked up to Spring and going against the rules not only made her agitated, but also disappointed. Disappointed in herself.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She gave a sharp intak of breath.  Rage coursing through her veins.  As soon as her pups were able to be well off on there own, she'd confront these Blackfeather Woods, she'd make them pay for what they'd done to Skylaris.

Sill there was another side of her that differed.

If Skylaris had had her leg torn off by what seemed to be one Blackfeather wolf, should she just make sure that no other wolves from her pack go that direction so it didn't happen to anyone else, therefore hopefully resulting in no more conflict.

Her ears pinned, stressed.

She'd been so deep in her thoughts that she hadn't even noticed her mate walk up.  She turned at the sound of his voice with a sigh.  Why couldn't things just be simple for once?

"Blackfeather will pay," she told her first, even though deep don she was unsure how she would pursue the situation as of yet.  "But right now I need you to lay down, I want to check out that wound," she remarked, narrowing her eyes in thought.  "And while you let me look at that wound, tell me what you did," she told her, her voice light, but her words a command.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Though she was grateful that Spring cared so much, it only made Sky all the more guilty about what she had done. She was a disgrace. "I... Um.... Well....." Her voice shook a little, and she took in another breath before continuing. "A-After my leg.... was torn... I was wounded and had to rest.... A m-man found me - I'm so so sorry, Spring. I was foolish. The man.... I... I couldn't run."

A tear escaped and rolled down her cheek, and her eyes met the floor, avoiding the alphess' gaze. She was ashamed in herself. If she had been more careful, perhaps she could have escaped the man. Or perhaps she could have avoided the fight with the Blackfeather Woods boy all together. It was all her fault.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Anger clouded her gaze.  This man... these men, she wanted them to pay for what they'd done... because from how Skylaris was talking, it sounded like she'd been raped.  That was an experience she didn't want any of her pack members to have to experience.  Nor did she want any of them to have to have a leg get ripped of.

"Sky... did you get raped?  If you did, it wasn't your fault, you were in a vulnerable state."  She told her, her voice shaking with rage, for what poor Skylaris had had to go through.