Sunbeam Lair I see my death in your eye
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Private 
for Avannon and Judas's super plot. It's been Asterr approved, please don't intervene. You are allowed to be in the distance or background and maybe hear things going on or something.@Judas let's begin!

Avannon was hungry so hungry in fact that she was eating plants and whatever leftovers she could find. The weather had gotten better but she had been unable catch anything for a long while, or at least not enough to fill her belly. She was thinner than she should be and her energy was ebbing slowly. Panting softly she wandered the edge of the lair, and stopped dead still. Right in front of her was a fairly good sized carcass of a rabbit. It looked nibbled on no big bites taken from its meaty flesh.

she laughed gleefully and moved closer sniffing it eagerly. It smelled fresh, but nothing seemed wrong with it. Someone must've left it there, but it was probably just a ryujin member. "others trash is another man's treasure" she muttered before she began to eat. She was not taking her Time at all gobbling it down like a savage, not realizing that going for so long without food would cause her body to reject the meat. She sighed happily when done and stretched out by the torn apart carcass and After a few minutes her belly hurt something fierce and she helped loudly, convulsing and contorting her body in pain. She lost control over her bowels and let loose a puddle of bloody diarrhea.

She rolled away trying to stand up but fell back down her vision clouding and darkening,  due to dehydration  She vomited profusely and stared in shock and fear as it consisted of dark blood and the fresh remains of the rabbit. Whining pitifully she felt her head loll to the side just as she caught his scent. "No...Oh god no." She moaned and tried crawling back to the territory. It wasn't long before she passed out her last thoughts being about death.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas set the plan they had thought over for some time into action. He had placed a rabbit down, having taken a little bite from it to place in some oleander. It would cause her much pain, that much he knew. He hoped the pain would be enough to knock her out.

He watched from a distance, hiding among a bush with the wind going behind him. So he caught her scent long before she could catch his. 

He watched, smiling to himself. Despite the voice of good trying to make him move, to warn her. His one eye watched closely. First, the pain. Then diarrhea. Then came vomiting next, and soon she was unconscious. He started to come out of the bush as she began to fall out. Watching as she tried to crawl back, holding back laughter at such a aight he thought pitiful. All he had to do was wait before he knew that it would be safe to move her.

Changed the herb for accuracy
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
After moments of darkness she woke back up to see Judas coming out of the bushes. She growled at him her lips curling up over her blood stained fangs as she tried to push herself up. Her brain told her legs to move but they simply twitched, not moving to allow her to escape. She whined in fear but stared up at the monster who haunted her nightmares.

"I felt guilty about taking your eye. No matter how much I am wronged I always feel bad for others. Now however I am enjoying the sight of your empty socket." She said as coldly as possible. It was true that she had nightmares filled with his pained screaming and saw a one eyed hell hound lunge for her only to wake up again. She never thought he would come back for her, she couldn't believe how insane he was. Was his trembling and cowering simply all an act? 

She gave a shuddering sigh and thought of Jolon. He had never come back for her, he had never even left a scent on their border. She couldn't know if he was still searching for the man who stood before her or if he had perished along the way. Either way she had no reason to to really be happy anymore, so if Judas wanted to kill her then she was ready. "If you wish to kill me, do it. I obviously can't struggle." She said and averted her eyes.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas stopped right before her. She awoke a lot sooner than he expected. But no matter, he would get around this. He stared, ears twitching as her words filled them. A grin slowly made it's way across his maw. She had felt guilty? That made his dark side laugh. "You should never feel guilty." A lesson he learnt long ago. 

His brow quirked. "Kill you?" He shook his head, laughing quietly and dryly. "Now why would I do that? I can't just outright kill someone." He lowered his mouth as close to her ear as he could. "I have plans" he whispered, laughing some more quietly.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
"Unlike you a soulless monster, i cannot block my guilt." she retorted bitterly. She watched with wide eyes as he drew closer, his manic grin causing her to shiver. When he bent his head closer to her she snapped at him, a snarl echoing through the trees. His words were disgusting and brought an even deeper sense of dread to her heart, causing it to beat sporadically. She tried to move away but only managed to flounder pitifully.

She growled a warning to him until another bout of pain inducing spasms wracked her body, causing her to reth and hack until she was gasping for air. Why was he doing this? did he have no sense of balance or justice? He had wronged her so it was justice to punish him for his crime, or balance to do the same wrong he did to her. Finally she gave up and placed her cheek against the snow, eyes watering. "Do what you must. If I get my strength back I swear that I will kill you." she said weakly. Somehow she had done the universe wrong and it was taking its anger out on her. She hoped that it would end up killing her, since her life had never been anything besides hell except for the brief time with Jolon. Jolon...If you are dead maybe i shall see you again soon.. she murmured inside of her mind.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas smiled. The bitter remarks only fed the monster inside him. "And that makes you weak. Hesitant. That's what guilt does to you, it makes you tunr on yourself." It made him turn on himself. Made him fight himself. She growled at him, and he made a mocking whimper. Only to laugh after. He wasn't afraid. She was on the ground, at his mercy.

But then it seemed she just gave up. He pouted. "You better not pass out on me. I want you to hear everything." Yes. He knew what he would do now. He would share his own pain with her. This was not someone he knew and cared for. If it was, the guilt and familiarity to them would have stopped them. "I want you to feel what I feel." There was a momentary pause. "But first, let's come away from here. I know the perfect place."
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon snorted and then full out laughed, ending up coughing and wheezing as she tried to catch her breath "There's one thing you don't understand Judas, I dont care about your pain so i will tune you out. You can hurt me and beat me, but i'll nevr listen to your shit story. I have a hard past too, filled with pain but i dont rape and poison people like a psychopath!" she shouted.

Finally she was able lift her head though nothing else wanted to respond, and she sneered at him "You're just someone who was hurt, who decided to throw a class A temper tantrum" she said in an ice cold voice. She had nothing to lose and nothing to live for, so why not taunt the man who could end her suffering without a single hesitation. Yes...she would anger him. She would stay alive long enough to get beneath his skin and when she had enough energy she would attack him, and allo him to kill her.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Shall he move her now? we can continue tomorrow if you want

Judas grinned as she started laughing. But his expression changed to rather baffled. She was a tough one, he had to give her that. His stare hardened as he quickly looked around. Her shout was loud. He would have to move soon. 

But what she said next. That really knocked him back like a wind. A temper tantrum, he thought. No one had ever called it that before. He always thought he had been wronged, and continued to believe so. He only cared for himself, and his own pain as well as the pain he inflicted on others. Although he held back the urge to bite down on throat. "Fine, I won't talk. But there is still much to do." So then he sat. She would soon pass out. The poison would work it's magic.
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Her words seem to have worked, as he gave her a confused look. She felt her lips curve up into a smirk and she allowed her body to go limp. She had no more energy to waste at the moment and would allow him to do whatever so long as it meant she could regain her strength. Just then her head began to swim and she gasped, for the feeling was quite odd. It was painful but it also made her feel like she would drift off to sleep at any moment.

"what...did you do...to me?" she murmured her words slurring like a drunk as she slowly slipped into oblivion, feeling peaceful as she welcomed the darkness in favor for the sigh and smell of her worst nightmare.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Avannon passed out later, murmuring something to him before she fell asleep. He grinned, and gave his answer after she was gone. "Just a bit of a leaf. Now let's get you somewhere...safer." He sat to getting her away from there, not wanting to be caught unawares by anyone.