Silver Creek Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin'
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Congrats on 200!

Two wolves came, one right after the other, their fur similarly pallid but their manners a little more varied. The she-wolf greeted him with friendly enthusiasm that teased a smile and a "hello!" from the careworn Tambourine, while the male—the Alpha male—spoke a little more sternly. The youngster made sure to mentally double-check his posture: head bowed, tail limp, demeanor respectful bordering on submissive. He made sure to drop his eyes to the snow in front of his malformed feet too, just for good measure.

Speaking to his damaged toes, he paused thoughtfully over Heston's question in particular before shaking his head and saying, "No. I'm here looking for someone. His name is Stark. He's a black wolf with blue eyes and a big scar on his chest. He might be traveling with Banner, who has dark brown fur and green eyes." Speaking of them made his throat and chest feel tight, though he glanced up hopefully through his boyish lashes. "I'm Stark's son. My name is Tambourine."
Messages In This Thread
Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin' - by Heston - January 26, 2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Let's get it percolatin', while you're waitin' - by Tambourine - January 28, 2017, 11:09 AM