Duskfire Glacier Lost and Alone
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Exhausted and almost completely numbed by the cold, Sorrel found herself fighting to try and keep her eyes open. A soft grunt escaped her little muzzle as she forced her eyes open for the second time, the girl's small light brown ears flicked weakly a top her head as she caught the sound of her brother's voice in the distance, calling for her. The young girl blinked, vision hazed as she tried to look around, gradually her muzzle parted as she attempted to call out to her brother, ”I..I'm...h..here.” She squeaked, her throat and mouth dry as she tried to get her brother's attention, but thankfully Kieran managed to find her through the continuous fall of ice and snow.

A warm sensation struck her head and the girl twitched within the blanket of snow, blue eyes slowly opening to look upon her brother's face, ”Kieeran?” Sorrel questioned weakly, her blurred stare falling upon her darker hued sibling as he asked where'd she'd been, ”I don't know.” She answered, for truthfully she didn't. All the girl could remember was being alone, surrounded by nothing but ice and snow. But mostly the horrible feeling of being lost and alone. Something the girl wished to never have to endure again as she huddled next to her brother, feeling his warm body nuzzling into her side.

A familiar and slightly angry voice sounded and Sorrel's eyes instantly snapped open as she peered up toward her livid mother. The girl's ears lay flat against her head even more so now as her mother poked and sniffed at her form, checking for any injuries. A soft whimper left her maw as she was swiftly scooped up out of the snow and away from her brother's side, blue eyes looking out for her brother's form as Eden quickly made her way to the caverns of their new home. Sorrel squeaked as she was plopped onto a high ledge by Eden, the girl began to shiver slightly as she watched her mother rant, questioning on where she had been all this time. The pup remained quiet, whimpering softly as she crouched down into a ball, her tiny tail curling about her small form as she peeked out from her paws to look at her mother once more, ”I'm sowwie.” Sorrel sniffed, blue eyes observing how Eden then stood and ventured off to one side of the room, soon returning with a lump of food.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Lost and Alone - by Sorrel Marie - January 27, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Lost and Alone - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Sorrel Marie - January 28, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Sorrel Marie - January 28, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by Kieran Adrien - January 28, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Lost and Alone - by RIP Eden - January 28, 2017, 06:14 PM