Ravensblood Forest im stealthy. like a ninja
pretty boy
17 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
Anyone Conan hasn't met yet! :)

Conan wandered Teaghlaigh territory, the warm spring breeze rippling through his silvery grey coat, and ruffling the down honey that lined his nose and sides. Today was going to be a good day, he could tell. He'd hardly had to lick any of the bloody tree sap from his pelt, for he'd become much better at keeping it off of him. He really hated the stuff, it was always making his fur sticky and gross. Sticky was on of his least favorite feelings, thus sap was one of his least favorite things. He had found a nice sunny creek to sit by, lush green moss and some spring dandelions surrounded him. He thought about making a den near here, because he decided he quite liked it.

He lie down on a nice sunny patch of moss and looked at the creek, watching the water dribbling over the rocks and whatnot. It was very pleasant here, which Conan liked. He wondered what Declan was up to, and thought about inviting his brother to his newfound sanctuary, but figured Declan would find him if he wanted to see him.
33 Posts
Ooc — Genevieve
technically they've met but I'm gonna pretemd like Lia applies to this :)

The harsh winter that saw her into this land has begun to fade. Its icy grip on life has been replaced with the gentle warming temperatures of spring and regrowth of the forest. 

Lia roams the forest, the sunlight dappling her blue-steel coat with metal as she moves. 

The creek draws her. It beckons with its soft trickling and its promise of cool water to slacken her thirst. The colleen pauses on the bank to drink; she lifts her head when the breeze changes its course and brings with it the smell of other.

He is not so unfamiliar to the belladonna. He too is from Quicksilver Hollow, one of her first Family. 

"Conan," Lia calls softly, a genuine smile on her face as she approaches the similarly colored male.

There are differences: the gold that weaves into his coat like a tapestry in place of her silver, the richly brown eyes where hers are stark white, and her own petite size in place of Conan's musculature. 

"It is good to see you," Lia nearly calls him brother she is so relieved to see someone of her Family. She refrains but only just. "This Family is strange to me," she continues with a slight frown. Lia does not understand some of the members; they don't think like Teaghlaigh.

"I assume Declan is here somewhere," the doyenne jokes lightly. Lia knows that the two are inseparable; Conan would not be here without his other half.
pretty boy
17 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Conan lifted his head at the sound of a voice, and he was more than happy to see the face attached to it. It was always nice to see someone from his own strain of the Family, other than his brother. These new wolves were very different than the ones he knew, so the Raurc girl's company was more than welcome. He sat up and shook his head so that his fur was ruffled like a mane. Show off. 

Then with a grin he called, Lia, it's great to see you. He said genuinely, looking her over silently. She looked good, healthy and pretty. She made a comment about how strange this Family was and Conan shrugged. It's not the Hollow, but it'll do. She joked about Declan, and he chuckled, though he didn't really want to talk about his brother at the moment. He's around somewhere, but I thought I deserved some alone time. Ya know, to relax. He grinned, his sun drop gaze catching hers.
33 Posts
Ooc — Genevieve
Conan rises, shaking himself out in a practiced move that ruffles his fur and makes him appear roguishly handsome. Lia had forgotten his ways: his near constant attention on his appearance, the way he flitted from woman to woman the way a bee might a flower. 

She should be annoyed but instead the doyenne only smiles fondly at his familiarity. 

"I could say the same for you," she returns easily. Truly, he is a fine specimen of a male but it takes more than looks to sweep Lia off her feet.

"Ah, I see. Should I leave you be then?" She enjoys speaking with him and their easy banter but perhaps he would rather be alone as he intended.