Broken Antler Fen i might never be a knight in shining armor
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian quirked up his lips as his son seemed a bit flustered by the whole idea of it. Sebastian didn't mean to make his son insecure. He wanted to support him and his decision. "That's my boy," he smiled and gave him a nod of approval. Naturally the caches were for everyone to take so he would not scold his son for taking some food from it. He stepped back and let him dig for the meat, slowly sitting down on his haunches.

"Now you are at it, why don't you help me with a little task," he offered then. "Could you take all the good meat out the cache for me?," Sebastian requested. Death care was an important job. "Meat doesn't stay well forever so it is a good thing that we empty our caches, and perhaps relocate the fresh meat to a new spot. Do you know why I let some caches degrade until it is something inedible?," he asked him. Sebastian was always willing to teach his children a lesson after all. He wanted to be a helpful dad. If his kids would think 'Oh my dad taught me this!' then he would die a happy man.
Messages In This Thread
i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - February 26, 2017, 08:55 AM
RE: i might never be a knight in shining armor - by Sebastian - March 04, 2017, 06:00 PM