Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
with the help of dio and tirgatao, portia pulled the palm leaves tightly around thuringwethil's chest. it acted as a cast of sorts, keeping everything together. wildfire didn't move, but portia didn't force her to-- as long as she wasn't in the way. when she was all wrapped up, portia double-checked any of her scrapes for infection and nodded for the others to help her back. "no rough activity for a while-- you need lots of rest and i don't want you to agitate your ribs, you could cause some serious damage," she informed her before they all went back.

there wasn't much she could do for her concussion or her eye. they'd both go away in time, she just needed some serious rest.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Portia - March 14, 2017, 12:19 PM