Noctisardor Bypass He said that you are, you are the future
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
We're slowly growing! Time to dig the dens! @Knew @Noor @Mawk @Illecebra @Semira @Cuicatl

The pack was becoming larger and everyone seemed to be fitting in well. There had been a few snaps about the situation with Noor, Cebra and Mawk, though Mawk hadn't been directly involved in the arguement. The Empress knew he was apparently the cause, aware or not. She didn't really see why Noor did not like the wolfdog. Sure, he was a 'halfling', but what did that have to do with anything? He had not been disloyal, nor caused any trouble as of yet. For now, she decided, the matter was going to be left alone.

After marking the borders was pretty much done, the pale wolfess had come to a conclusion that it was indeed time to dig out the dens. Plus, the wolves needed to get together again so that they could meet the two newest members - Semira and Cuicatl. No doubt they'd probably encountered the newcomers already, or some of them at least, though it would probably be best if Gwen introduced them all. Especially since Cuicatl did not speak English. Gwen would have to translate for everyone. Not that she minded, of course!

The icey she wolf tipped back her head and let out a call for the Ganador wolves.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
As soon as he heard the call, he began making his way over to where Gwen was. There did not seem to be any fear nor caution in her song, so he padded calmly over. Once he arrived, the brute smiled and sat down. "G'mornin' Gwen. Beautiful Spring morning, dontcha think?" He closed his eyes momentarily, allowing the scents of the Bypass to wash over him. He couldn't wait for the flowers to begin to bloom and colour the land. Yeah, he like flowers.... but he was still manly. Uh huh...

The wolfdog turned to look back at the area, wondering if the others would begin to pop out soon.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Spring was finally here. The flowers would finally bloom filling the air with their sweet scent, and making the territory even more beautiful. When Gwen called she had been re marking the borders for safety measures, but turned and set off to answer the call. One there she noted with Amusement that Mawk was already there. "Gwen. It's so nice out" she greeted, her tail swaying behind her in a relaxed fashion. turning to Mawk she smiled with mirth "It seems we always arrive together" she observed.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira flicked her ears at Gwen's call, quickly shifting her trot into a sprint. She broke through the underbrush, spotting the Empress and another supposed member of her new pack. She smiled, her tail waving behind her as she padded towards them. "Hello! Pretty today isn't it?" She said with joy, looking about the valley with pride, then glancing back over to them.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
que the fuck
27 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Cuicatl came to the group with a smile on her face and a song in her throat. As she frolicked nearer she could see a few familiar faces, though Gwen was the one wish stuck out he most. She nodded to Semira before taking her seat beside the Empress, to whom she gave a gleeful chirp.

Turning back to the rest of her packmates, Cuicatl cleared her throat and shared the small bit of English which she had taken the time to master since her talk with Semira. Eglo. I do no espeak Engles. There was a look great pride now plastered across her face, as she was very confident in her new skill. Hopefully the others would understand her broken words.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Things had been a bit awkward within the pack since the confrontation with Gwen and Illecebra. Noor had been going about her daily business in the way any professional woman would, though to maintain poise in such an uncomfortable situation wasn't as easy as one might hope. As she answered the Empress's call, wandering nearer to her packmates, Noor spotted the two women as well as Mawk who sat near to two women who she had not yet been introduced to.

She sat down in the circle just in time to hear a russet femme speak on her language barrier, similar to the one which Noor had herself, albeit a bit more in-depth. Hello. Her voice was smooth and buttery, though she was quite uneasy.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She smiled and wagged her tail in greeting to Cuicatl, grinning wider as she uttered the phrase. Pride filled her as the other femme spoke with her heavy accent. She also managed a friendly smile over to Cebra, spotting her connection to the male wolf. The sight warmed her heart and she lowered herself onto her haunches, waiting to see if more would arrive.

She flicked her amber eyes to Gwen, waiting for her to speak first.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen watched with glee as the members began gathering. They were quick to arrive, except... @Knew. The Empress hadn't seen much of him recently, but she supposed he was just resting and regaining his energy. She did not mind that he was not here as of yet, and she decided she'd only allow herself to worry if there was no sign of him at all.

She smiled at the members, and started to announce why she had called them. "I believe we should begin digging the dens. I thought we could have the leaders den and the Segundos den next to each other? Then perhaps the Medio and Inferior dens opposite, and the Joven den in the middle, incase of an attack. We'd have a circle of dens with a safer one in the middle for all the youngsters." The pale woman gazed out at the Bypass wolves, wondering what they thought. "Of course, we're open to suggestions, should you have a better idea."

Then she remembered Cuicatl, and decided to translate some of what she had said. "Tiempo para cavar madrigueras," she began, hoping to shorten the speech a little. She was unsure whether the Spanish she spoke was understandable, but she did hope so. The ranks, excluding Emperor and Empress, were also Spanish so perhaps that would help her understand the meaning of them. Though, the Inferiors were not necessarily lower than the others, they were just simply the newer members. "Erm.... Pensé que podríamos tener los líderes y segundos camas juntas." She thought for a moment before attempting to continue. "Medio e Inferior camas enfrente. Den de la juventud en el medio?" Then the wolfess hesitated again, before opening her muzzle to ask "¿Qué crees?"
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk noticed that the Emperor was not here as of yet. He waited for Gwen to finish her speech but before he could ask anything the pale Empress began speaking in.... Spanish? Mawk knew close to nothing of the language. He had never been taught it, and only knew things like 'Hola'. That was right, wasn't it?

Oh well. The brute made a mental note to try and perhaps learn a little of the language, as he knew that Cuicatl - one of the new members - did not speak much English. Maybe learning some spanish would help him understand her a little better. Also, he realised that there was another new member, though one he had not yet met. Maybe Gwen would introduce them in a second. Speaking of Gwen, she had just finished her Spanish translation - or that is what he assumed it was. The wolfdog glanced up and then also came to the conclusion that he had forgotten his question.

"Erm... uh... yeah, I mean, I agree with that."
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira nodded and smiled throughout Gwen’s English version of her speech. Her eyes watching the Empress with keen interest. Perfect setup. She thought briefly, her tail wagging. That way the little ones will be safe. The thought made her smile warmer, for she loved pups dearly. With their little paws… and little ears… and oh so cute voices! She found her thoughts wandering until she heard Gwen transition into Spanish for Cui.

She tilted her head during the second half of Gwen’s speech, pairing the words she didn’t know with their English equivalents. Now I will hopefully be able to converse with Cuicatl a wee bit better. She smiled along and waited for the woman to finish before replying, “That sounds like a great idea!” She yipped with enthusiasm to emphasize her words. She then glanced over at the stuttering pack member who seemed a bit frazzled, stifling her own urge to laugh.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It seemed that everyone knew spanish here, though Cebra noted that fact with a smile. She waited until Gwen finished translating for Cuicatl to speak "I Can start with the Joven den if you wish?" she offered politely, eager to get started on the beginning of their camp. She wasn't a lone wolf anymore, she had a pack, she wasn't by herself. The thought occasionally popped into her head and made her realize once more that she was a part of something bigger, as a result of meeting Mawk.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen was glad to see that they all seemed to agree. She nodded toward Cebra. "Sure, you and Mawk may do that den." She gave a knowing smile to the pair - she knew they wanted a family, and digging the Joven den was probably a good thing to do if they wanted to make it happen. The Empress turned to Cuicatl and Semira. They seemed to be getting along well and perhaps they had begun to form a friendship. "Semira and Cuicatl, can you dig the Inferior den?" then came the translation she attempted to make, "Semira y Cuicatl, puede excavar el inferior den?"

Then she spoke to Noor. "Noor, you and I can do the Leader's den? After we've all done we'll do the Medio and Segundo dens."
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk gave a nod of his head. "Of course," he replied, standing up and beginning to head to the center, where they planned to dig the Joven den. The brute liked the setup - if he and Illecebra were indeed to have pups at some point, he knew they would have the best protection from intruders, should one cross the borders.

He gave a wag of his curled - malamute style - tail and began scratching at the earth. He was strong, he knew it, and so was Cebra, so they were likely to get it done in no time. They would make it perfect.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira jumped to her paws at the intructions, excited to dig the den she would be resideing in. Hopefully not for long. She pushed away the thought dismissivly, embracing her excitement over gaining a den. She trotted happily over to the site chosen for the den and clawed into the ground. Her strong paws heaved dirt from the slowly expanding hole, dirt flying out behind her. She glanced up, looking for Cuicatl.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Catching Gwen's Knowing look Cebra smiled back at her, before following Mawk to where the Joven den would be placed. She got on the opposite side of him and began to dig, tough claws tearing through the soiland loosening it before her large paws scooped the dirt out of the hole. They were makin quick work of it,to her pleasure. With a mischievous chuckle she flicked dirt toward mawk before uttering a soft "oops".
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
They were making short work of it, which was great. However, then Cebra decided to flick dirt at him. He fell back in mock-horror, gaping at her with an open mouth. He stared at her for a moment with a mischievious glint in his eye before giving a short wag of his curled tail, causing it to bounce humorously. It had made her laugh before, who was to say it wouldn't do that again? The brute loved her laugh.

Out of his muzzle came a chuckle, and he shifted his body back to the den. His paws scraped away dirt but, knowing Cebra, he'd get dirt in the eyes next.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Wanna get this wrapped up so I'm gonna say that they continue to dig the dens out, and I'll go ahead and archive this. Gosh darn we're so close.

Gwen gave a nod once more to the wolves of the Bypass and her head turned to where she wished the leader's den to be. The Emperor and Empress. It all sounded so regal - very different to how the pale wolfess had imagined it to be. Not that she disliked it, of course, because heck she loved it. Meeting all these wolves and watching them come together like this made her heart leap. 

That, and spending so much time with Knew. It was true, they hadn't had much alone time, but that was sure to change once they claimed the lands once and for all. Though, Gwen was indeed worried. She had seen barely a scrap of Knew for a while - and she truly hoped he wasn't distancing himself from her. If that was the case... well.....

Her head shook involuntarily, banishing such thoughts, and her attention focused on the subordinates of the pack. Everyone seemed to be doing well with the dens they dug, so she left them to it and began digging the den she was to sleep in for who knows how long.