Noctisardor Bypass A rabbit in the maw is worth two in the brush
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen felt the need for a break. Sure, she loved how well the pack was doing, but it was a heavy load on her shoulders, especially since the Emperor was still somewhat ill. Gwen had not seen much of him recently, and she hoped he was doing okay. Last time they had spoken, Knew seemed to be improving, but he was not as involved as before. Maybe soon that would change.

For now, the Empress felt the need to stretch her muscles. She left her resting spot and began walking. She marked the borders occasionally but made her way deeper into the heart of their home. The pale wolfess paused once she scented one of the subordinates, Semira, and she approached to see the other woman with a small, lifeless hare. 

"Good job, that looks like a nice catch." She smiled and looked at the prey once more. An idea sprung to mind and the Empress glanced back up at Semira. "If you're up for it, I'd love to do a little hunting with you. It's my passion."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: A rabbit in the maw is worth two in the brush - by Gwen - March 05, 2017, 03:45 PM