Noctisardor Bypass A rabbit in the maw is worth two in the brush
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
This would be the perfect opportunity to practise her hunting skills, as well as assessing Semira's and getting prey for the pack. With a smile, Gwen shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever we come across, I suppose. C'mon, let's head this way!" She gestured with her muzzle to an area of forest just behind the other woman. She padded over and lowered her muzzle to the ground. It took a while to catch a scent, but once she did her head tilted in slight curiousity.

The trail she had picked up was one of a fawn. A little, baby deer. It had confused her at first but she remembered that Ganador Bypass had recently taken down a doe. Perhaps this one had been hiding or was with the rest of the herd while the wolves hunted it's mother? Or maybe it had no relation to the doe at all and was simply lost.

The Empress pitied it for a moment, but stalked low. It was better to put an end to it quickly and hopefully as painlessly as possible. Her head swung back to nod at Semira before she snuck forward to get closer to the fawn. Once close enough, she looked to the subordinate to see if she was the other side of the baby. 

Whether Semira was or wasn't the other side did not concern the pale woman. She did not have to participate in this one if she did not wish to - and instead wished to watch. Gwen sprung forward and grabbed the neck of the fawn and twisted, hearing a snap. The body fell limply to the floor with a small thump. The Empress panted and turned back to her subordinate. She was curious to know if Semira had blocked the path of the fawn - since it did not seem able to run forward. Or perhaps it had just been too frightened.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: A rabbit in the maw is worth two in the brush - by Gwen - March 06, 2017, 12:34 PM