Dragoncrest Cliffs When are having a heartfelt conversation
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
It would be an adjustment, and a large one at that, but he was willing to do all that was demanded of him to prove himself. For so long, he had gone through life hating nearly everyone he met. Yet, Kendra was different. Whatever negative feelings he’d had towards her once so long ago were gone, replaced by affections that seemed to grow stronger with each rise and fall of the sun. For her, it was likely that he might do just about anything, just as long as it resulted in her happiness. And though doing so had been enough for a long while, he craved more now, wanting to be able to walk the earth knowing that she was his. That, should he speak to another, he could tell of the fondness between them, all whilst being certain that he would not be left behind—not again. The desire for something real, something that he could not have taken away from him, kept his determination alive. It couldn’t be just anyone, though. It had to be Kendra, that much he was certain of, for the love he felt towards her had not faded even after her departure from Blackfeather so long ago. She was a constant in his life, even when she was not physically there, and he couldn’t run the risk of losing her—especially not to someone else, whose emotions could never be as strong as his.

A frown pulled at the corners of his lips but was without a lengthy span of life. Alexander’s gaze found hers again after he gave a slow shake of his head, a smile worn by his lips. “I don’t like others,” he repeated, unable to deny that. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t try to be decent towards them. I don’t know if I can be, but I want to try so that I never have to leave you to avoid them.” It was bound to be a difficult task, the path riddled with more bumps than wolves in the world, but he was willing to give it a shot—when he remembers to, that is. It was for her, that he would say over and over again if asked to give a reason, but it was also for himself. Whilst the albino was unlikely to ever admit it aloud, or even to himself, he was lonely. Although he did not actively seek out companionship, nor would he ever, he needed at least one other soul on his side; the position was one that he hoped to someday be filled by Kendra, given that she was the only one that he had ever been able to develop true emotions towards. It happened long ago but, once during a time of great despair, she had been the one able to turn his rage into care.

The request was made with a great deal of hope behind it, all of which he pushed to the side as he received an answer. It was not what he had hoped to hear, nor was it anywhere close, but it was something—a start, hopefully, though he wouldn’t place any bets on that theory. “Yeah, I’ll let you think about it,” he told her, the words rushed a bit more than he would have liked. “Take your time, I guess.” On one hand, he didn’t want to rush anything. He didn’t want to move too fast or force her into anything that she was not ready for, and he definitely didn’t want to risk scaring her off. Yet, he still wanted something—anything that might suggest he had a chance, or perhaps a sign that his confession hadn’t been a mistake.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 09, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 17, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 26, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - April 14, 2017, 02:48 AM