Noctisardor Bypass Come on now, follow my lead
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Gwen believed it was truly very very close to being time for the pack to become official. The dens had been dug, the prey caught, the borders marked, and intruders chased away. So, as the night fell, Gwen wanted to chill out, relax, with her companions. Her friends. They seemed more like friends than her subordinates - for the that she was grateful. She'd never met such a talented and friendly bunch until now.

The wolfess let out a song, calling for the wolves of the Bypass. Perhaps they could watch the stars and chat about random things they knew about. After all, tomorrow morning would be the time they claimed this land once and for all.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira had been watching the sun fall from her perch on debrie that had once flooded through the valley. She saw it wave a warm goodbye, kissing the air with its final rays. Darkness insued afterwards, the moon shining her gleeful gaze down on Semira.

The Empress's howl made Semira jump slightly at the light tune. She relaxed before following the songs origins. She emerged next to the white wolf, smiling at her happily. "A beautiful evening, is it not?"
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk was close by when the call sounded. He lifted his head and paused for a moment before jogging to the source.

Once there, he saw that Gwen and Semira were standing beside each other, looking up at the night sky. Mawk himself was intrigued by the stars. He didn't want to be an astronomer, or anything like that, but he did love the stars. He always had - they fascinated him.

The brute approached and sat on the other side of the Empress, gazing up. "Gee.... lot'a stars tonight, huh?"
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Like everyone else Illecebra was watching the stars. She was laying in her den opening and looking up into the endless expanse of bright and blinking lights amongst the darkened sky. She wasn't thinking over anything deep or important but simply staring and admiring the awe inspiring sight. When Gwen called for the pack, Illecebra gave a gently sigh before standing up and making her way to them. With a small chuff of greeting she strode forward with a relaxed demeanor, as she dipped her head to Gwen.

Having acknowledged her superior she then turned her gaze to Semira and offered a friendly smile before taking her place beside Mawk, a few feet away from him. She looked at him and offered a warm smile, her eyes softening slightly before she turned to face everyone else. "Quite beautiful. The stars i mean." she commented.