Deepwood Weald parabol & parabola
44 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Private 
@Feyre sorry about the shortness! This is updated to March 21st. I hope that's alright with you. :3

[table width=65%][tr][td]

She was tired, damn tired. Days of near ceaseless travel had worn the woman down, for she was not the young maiden she used to be. It was not true that she was weak or out of shape on the contrary, she was perhaps stronger than usual for wolves her age — but she was still five years old, middle aged, and lacking the endless energy of youth.

She reached the safety of the forest, panting heavily, every muscle and bone in her body weary and aching. A soft bed of grass mixed with pine needles appeared within a small clearing, and, eager to lie down for a while, she sprinted the rest of the way. Once she had reached the natural cushion, Uma turned in several circles and pawed at the lose leaves and needles until she had created a bed to her liking. She was just about to lie down when something captured the attention of her pink eyes, something almost hidden in the shadow of the trees, a short distance back into the woods. However, the pale fur gave the stranger away, and Uma woofed in greeting; but only after a long, exaggerated sigh.
[/tr][/td][/table]
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Its alright! Mine is pretty small as well right now from mobile <3

Feyre needed something to do. Anything to do. It was no shock that the naive young fae found herself trailing the snow colored woman, whether it was out of old habits or plain curiousity. Her newfound tracking skills needed some brushing up if she were to hunt again the next day. She found herself following the weary woman into the forest, her curiousity too strong for her right mind.

As the other femme lay down within the underbrush of the forest, Feyre couldn't find the urge to move away. It came as a short suprise when the other wolf heaved a long sigh and woofed out a greeting. The young fae sheepishly stepped forwards from the deep shadows, chuffing lightly in greeting and tiliting her head down in respect to her elder. Her creamy maw trembled slightly before she spoke, "I-I'm sorry for trailing you.. I have been working on my tracking skills, and also I was just so terribly bored." She glanced up at the albino woman, taken aback by her eyes. She paused, then continued merrily. "I'm Feyre! It's pronouced Fay-Rah where I come from. What is your name?" She looked at the other wolf expectantly.

Mercenary: 5/5
44 Posts
Ooc — Killi
it's allllll good <3

Uma was aware that the woman had probably detected her, but being explicitly tracked was a different matter entirely. Her hackles rose and she lifted her ears, tail held high behind her, even as the other pale woman altered her own posture in a display of respect. A dangerous growl rumbled from Uma's throat. Not only had her sleep been interrupted, but she had also been deliberately followed by a stranger. She was profoundly irritated.

You were tracking me? she hissed softly. Fangs bared, she took a brazen step forward, snarling menacingly. However, she had no intention of attacking the sweet thing. Hopefully her initial display of dominance would be enough to show her that she had done wrong.

You are lucky I'm not looking for trouble. Tales of bloodlust were written all over Uma's body in the form of  countless scars, which served to emphasize the fact that the younger she-wolf indeed was lucky.

Uma licked her lips. That pretty face and sweet voice will not always save you, she stated irritably. You remember that.

[/tr][/td][/table]
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Feyre stepped back as the other woman grew larger. She curled her own tail under her torso and flattened her ears against her cranium. Her gaze remained pinned to the scars she could only see when she was close to the other fae. A low whimper keened from her creamy maw as the other femme growled with warning and irritation.

She nearly rolled upon her back as the other wolf raged about her tracking. The small fae curled into herself with shame and whined again quietly. She had not meant to disturb the woman's peace.

As the other woman spoke, she nodded apprehensivly. As far as Feyre new, her petite size and softly spoken words had not yet failed. Until today of course. "M-my apologies ma'm..err..I mean, miss." The fae's soft voice came out in stutters as she finally looked up at the other woman.

Slowly, as if watching for the other woman's reaction, she uncurled herself. Lightly shaking out her pelt, she stepped forward. Working up what small amount of courage she had left, she spoke. "If I may ask, again, what is your name?" She silently gaged the other woman's reaction.

44 Posts
Ooc — Killi

A powerful surge of satisfaction overcame her whilst the young woman groveled beneath her. It had been a good choice on the girl's part, for if she had not shown that she was sorry, Uma merrily would have made her sorry.

It was almost as if some invisible force was out to get her. The "ma'm" reference had barely slipped past the other's darkened lips before Uma felt a plume of anger burn her like fire She began to snarl, albeit softly. True, she was older than the wolfess before her, but she was not elderly. Just middle-aged, at the center of her life should she live to true old age. Once again, the stranger saved herself, this time by correcting the "ma'm" into the rightful "miss."  Uma backed off, satisfied, though she remained standing tall, drawing herself up to her full height.

This girl seemed so innocent and kind that Uma suddenly felt terrible for treating her badly. Like the flip of a switch,  her entire demeanor changed as she flashed a smile, though only the very corners of her lips were upturned. This time, the Andrews woman answered the question given to her. I am Uma; and you are? Her bubblegum eyes, now quite soft, melted  into those eyes of blazing umber.

[/tr][/td][/table]
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
The naive fae, albeit confused, was quick to respond to the woman's smile. Her own quickly parralled as she relaxed her stance, her tail flicking on its own accord. "I love your name! I had a friend named Uma as a child, she was really nice... I miss her quite a bit." Her innocent words came out in a single rush of breath, sadness clouding her sunset eyes. Within mere seconds the sadness was gone, replaced by her cheer. If not a bit forceful with its joy. "I'm Feyre," she smiled brightly.

"in all of my wandering, I've never been here before." She found herself looking around at the flourishing greenery. The sunshine made her grin, the light warming her creamy maw. Child-like wonder seeped into her soft features as she unbashedly studied her new surroundings.

44 Posts
Ooc — Killi
the kindly young woman proceeded to kiss her ass with the story of a long-lost childhood friend, one who shared her name. in response, her alabaster brow knit itself together as if to convey a mocking, really? the sweetness and desperation to please was enough to make her stomach hurt, but uma was not certain of whether she wanted to maim or hug the girl.

it seemed she was made of rainbows and unicorns, unable to express the understandable sadness for more than a moment before her demeanor returned to its joyous glory. uma stood silent and expressionless right up until feyre began a short-lived tangent about the lovely forest in which they found themselves. the merry-andrews girl lifted her shoulders before rolling them down. me neither, she shared simply with a careless flick of an ear.

have you been traveling on your own for very long? grunted uma. in her heart, she wanted nothing more than to shoo feyre away, forcefully if she must; but the younger female had captured her interest by now. or, rather, for now.

[/td][/tr][/table]
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Not once did the othre wolf's silent demeanor faze the joyful fae. She cast aside the other woman's look of slight mocking, considering it to be a humorous expression. She returned to her scatterbrained happiness, quickly discarding any notion that the other woman may not be pleased with her.

After her brief admiration of the forest around her the other wolf's words became a slight downer to the little wolf. Her words dripped false enthusiasm as she spoke, "Well...Only for a couple months. Long months." She paused. "I've been alone since I left my sisters. T-they weren't very kind to me." Her face finally expressed her true sadness, with a glimer of anger flashing briefly.

Feyre looked back up to the snow-dipped wolf's eyes, stopping herself from saying more. Her eyes closed for nearly two seconds, and when they opened, her merry attitude had returned. "What about you? How long have you been on your own? Err.. if you are." She looked around after she spoke, wondering if they were alone.

44 Posts
Ooc — Killi
In spite of her irritating optimism and sunny attitude, Uma listened to Feyre' s brief tale in silence, ears cupping towards her.

"Hmmm..." It was not what Uma had expected. Usually wolves with terrible pasts were jaded and bitter, yet Feyre displayed neither of these traits. It seemed contradictory, and confusing. Perhaps the extremely positive attitude was a form of compensation for whatever this woman had suffered.

Still,  Uma' s curiosity got the better of her. "What happened? What did they do to you?" The snowy she-wolf was now having fun. She would toy with Feyre; see how far into despair she could push her, beginning with this attempt to pry forth details about the girl's painful past.

"I am not alone, no," said Uma cryptically. "My young friend awaits me somewhere nearby. Before meeting her, I was alone for a few months, as well. It's a difficult way to live."
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
The gleeful fae shyed away from the other owman's question about her sisters. Tentatively answering, she grimaced. "I did everything for them...practically served them, but they still hated me." Her pretty little head lowered with shame and sadness, this time remaining low as the other woman talked on. Knowing that others had people, even this bitter white wolf, made Feyre cringe at herself.

She finally lifted her head as the other owman finished speaking, staring directly behind the woman as she spoke with a programed response. "I am glad for you." He flase smile flshed upon her face, but her desolate eyes remained solemn and broken. 

Feyre nodded her head at the woman's second sentance, agreeing. "It does become quite lonely.." She paused, a quisitive expression casting over her face. "Did you ever find yourself talking?..to yourself?" A slightly embarass expression crossed her face, as her mouth couldn't quite learn when to shut up with its ceaseless banter.

44 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Pack Activity 
A lingering sadness was painted upon the girl's pretty little face. In spite of herself, Uma felt another surge of sympathy. While Feyre lowered her head in despair, Uma  felt a tsunami of pity wash over her,  and her feelings became muddled and confused once more. She could not seem to decide whether she wished to be rude, or kind.

"I know solitude well." However, by difficult she had meant that survival as a loner was not easy. Uma knew that,  after this much time as a lone wolf, she was very lucky to be alive. By the same token, so was the girl sitting before her.

Feyre then brought up something rather odd. "I mean.... I guess. Sometimes I do. Why; do you talk to yourself often?" She emitted a light snicker.
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
The young fae took the other woman's words as an opportunity to push aside her resurfaced emotions. Unable to hate, the girl instead watched Uma with uncertainty. The other woman did not seem as cruel as her siblings, so she stayed with the conversation.

She brushed aside Uma's snicker, although a flicker of shame crossed over her sunset eyes. Apparently not everyone had the urge to speak like little Feyre did. For once in her life, she did not know what to say, other than to release a light laugh in habit of mirroring others. With weak bravado she exclaimed, "I prefer not to live in silence anymore." The statement ringing with truth as the young woman smiled with certainty.

44 Posts
Ooc — Killi
so sorry about the shitty post 

It seemed to Uma that the female was crumbling. A disheartened demeanor came in the wake of Uma's gentle cruelty, and being that this had been her goal from the beginning, she decided not to push anymore. If she could help it. At the very least, she would not push as hard. The shame which came over the girl's gorgeous sunset orbs was almost too much to bear; it could have softened the most hardened of hearts. A weakened answer followed, though through her tones it became apparent that Feyre felt quite strong and confident in... whatever it was that she was talking about.

Uma's tail carelessly thumped the tree beside her. That sounds profound, sweet girl, she cooed. But what does that even mean? that you simply talk to yourself all the time? Uma was on a roll and there was no stopping her now. Perhaps you should seek a pack to join. That way, you will have someone to talk to, always. Other than... yourself. Uma tilted her pale head, now thoroughly intrigued. 

But I want to know... What is it that you talk to yourself about? It was ordinary enough to mention a note or two aloud when one found oneself alone; particularly if a curse word was in order. But Uma, right or wrong, believed there was more to it in Feyre's case.
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Yours was fine! This one though...idek XD

Feyre faltered at Uma's words, slipping a 'No' and 'but I' here and there. A dark glower crossed over her face as the other woman nearly mocked her last words. Her next words were void of her earlier glee, "What matters is that I am now free to do what I wish. And to be with people I care to surround myself with."

As the other woman continued her ceasless questions, Feyre's confidence failed her. She sank back into her placid persona as the white wolf finished. She finally stammered out a few words, "I d-don't just..talk to myself. I sing and just say..what I see I guess. Commenting on my surroundings?" She looked at the other woman, perplexed by her questions.

44 Posts
Ooc — Killi
nonsense, it was great! also, after your next post we should archive this and have another sometime. these two are fun together XD

Uma relished the gradual erosion of the cream-furred girl's confidence. You certainly are, she agreed, although she could not pinpoint the origin of Feyre's declaration of freedom.

The poor young woman stammered, a sure sign of being broken down by Uma's merciless questioning. At the mention of singing, the Merry-Andrews wolfess feigned surprise, her eyes widening dramatically and her ears perking to their full height. "Oh you sing, do you?" said Uma "Care to sing me to sleep, since you woke me up?" she fairly spat this out, a few droplets of saliva exiting her mouth as she gazed upon Feyre with fire in her pink eyes and a menacing grin on her lips.

"Better yet, why don't you just get out of my face now? Just go. Maybe you'll find another person to stalk." And with that, Uma was finished with her.
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Sounds good to me!

Feyre remained silent as the other woman spoke, cringing as she commented on her unfavorable awakening. She nodded along with the white wolf’s words, respectfully looking away as she snarled out a few of her words. Her paws itched to run away. Thankfully the woman, unkindly, suggested that she leave.
Her maw opened slightly to  answer the woman with her sweet words, “My apologies Uma, I will leave you in peace now.” Her words came out respectful as she nodded to the other wolf and padded away, following a warm breeze out of the forest.