Noctisardor Bypass I'll hit the lights and you lock the doors [CLAIMING HOWL]
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
Here we go all of ye! I'm so happy that this has finally come together, even after Hannah went inactive (we lost Knew). Thank you all for being here and helping Ganador Bypass become a reality! <3 @Mawk @Illecebra @Noor @Semira @Cuicatl @Horosk

This time she was at the lake. The water sparkled in the Spring sunlight, sparking even more hope and excitement into the Empress. She turned to the wolves following her. "Before we begin, I want to say thank you. You are all so supportive, and although we have had an arguement or so along the way," she glanced at Mawk, Cebra and Noor before continuing, "I guess that makes us even more of a family. You're all the best family I could ever have hoped for, and I feel honoured to start this pack with you. Now, let us raise our heads and sing to the sun. Let's claim this land once and for all!" She grinned at the Bypass wolves and tipped up her own head before letting out a proud, gleeful howl.

As she sang, the icey wolfess thought back to when the idea of creating Ganador Bypass first came into the world. It had originally been Knew's idea, and although he was not here to see it come to life the woman knew for certain that he would be proud of her and what she had accomplished. Of course, she would not have been able to do it without her loyal companions.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk was quick to follow the Empress as she led the pack to a small lake. He glanced out at the slightly green water and couldn't help but smile. He was part of a pack! He had helped to found it! He watched as his new leader made a decent speech, and as soon as the male heard Gwen begin to sing, he raised his head and closed his eyes, letting out a joyful howl of his own.

Finally, he was in something. And he was not alone.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
It was a great joy to see the band of wolves finally come together in a pack. He and Cebra had been there almost from the very beginning, and although it was a shame that Knew was no longer around, he was proud of Gwen. He understood how hard it must be to go through something like that - he would not be able to cope without Illecebra - and the fact that she had even managed to continue leading and managing the pack was amazing.

He glanced quickly at his mate with a smile before lifting his head and howling as the pack staked their claim among the rest of the Teekon. This was theirs now. Their land - their home.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Semira happily trailed Gwen to the gleaming water of the lake. Her grin spread as she glaced to her fellow pack members padding alongside her, growing wider when she spotted Horosk in the multicolored bunch. This is it. We are an official pack. Her thoughts made her smile even brighter as she listened to the Alphess speak eloquently.

As the icy femme lifted her head into a joyous howl, Semira followed suit, tipping her ivory marked muzzle up into the blue sky and letting loose a melodous cry brimming with glee. Each dip in her howl indicated a different emotion, a different meaning - Friends. Joy. Companionship. Excitement. Family.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
47 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Noor had been admittedly seclusive, having preferred her alone time to the raucous of the outside. It wasn't until she heard the howl sound that she even thought to make her presence known amongst the others. Of course, this would soon change as the pack had claimed their lands and a new chapter began to creak open. In response to the joyous calls, Noor tilted her own head back and released a melodic sound, akin to the cries of a free woman.
This is a limited consent character! Please keep this in mind when threading with her.
For further details on this, visit her profile.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra Ducked her head sheepishly as Gwen mentioned the argument she had with Noor, about Mawk where she got all defensive and angry. She lifted her head back up and smiled "To you Gwen, and To our Family!" she said loudly before lifting her muzzle toward the sky and howling. Her notes were beautiful and smooth, a melodic sound that fit in well with the various voices of her packmates around her.

Pausing briefly she pressed her nose against Mawk's neck, breathing in deeply and murmuring into his ear "Thank you. It is you that brought me here"she whispered gratefully and then resumed her song, filling it with hope and excitement.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Since there isn't really much to say now, anyone is welcome to post and chat IC amongst themselves and wolves may celebrate with each other! NO POST ORDER! :D

She was glad to see the Bypass wolves join her song, each howl filled with joy and pride. It was this that drove her on, her howl becoming stronger and louder until finally she lowered her head and her call ended. Now was the time for celebration, and Gwen let out a bark of glee as the wolves claimed the land. 

Now that it was coming to a close, the Empress glanced again at the packmates surrounding her. They were each so different, and yet, they were all together. As one strong family. And she loved it.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
As the Empress's soaring voice lowered, indicating the end of their song, Semira let her voice fade out. She looked around at the pack, the pack she had helped form. A delicate smile broke her features, her disbelief and pride still evident on her features. When Gwen barked, Semira replied with a joyful yip.

This was a time for letting loose, and so she did. Her normal, strong posture became relaxed and playful. Her tail flopped from side to side as she sat. Her eyes glimmered with happiness as she looked around at the wolves surrounding the rock and laughed. It was a short, gleeful sound filled with emotion. For the first time in nearly forever, she felt completely at home.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra finished her song with a bright smile, stnading up and wagging her tail. She ran forward toward Gwen and touched her nose to the woman's shoulder as a gesture of respect and friendship. Looking  back toward the group she cleared her throat loudly to gain everyone's attentions. "Guys! I wish to make...a speech." she declared her voice ringing through the area sharply. Smiling softly she sat down By Gwen's side and began "Though I do not know where Ganador began, I know we have come far. We started as a few, loyal wolves who sought to make a home for ourselves and grew into a family. We have had our discrepencies, Our challenges, and we have lost someone we all cared for, But here we are at our destination." she allowed her gaze to travel fondly around the lake, taking in the beauty.

"We are strong, We are Resilient, We are one, We are Ganador!" she shouted triumphantly, not a hint of shame on her face for the speech she had made. Turning to Gwen she smiled warmly "To gwen! Without you it wouldn't be possible!" she said loud enough for everyone to hear, but her tone was gentle, and filled with gratitude.