Greatwater Lake Those Who Meet Must Part
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
i could not resist using this as the thread title omg @Ikari

Tick tock when the clock. Tick tock. Tick tock. The beast did not flee from the shadows that surrounded him like a thick, gelatinous mass. He was rather among them, and he let them swallow him as he danced. The howling of the wind was his song, the rhythm of the drums his beat, and in the darkness, he was unstoppable. The wind tugged at his thick black and ashen gray coat as he strode through the trees. He was looking. For what however, he was uncertain of.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
omg p e r f e c t. i should probably rewatch that episode again because aGhHh

Ikari hadn't been doing much. He plodded through the woods without a care in the world, leaving behind trampled snow and mostly dead plants behind him. The scent of a wolf fluttered in his direction, and he paused for a moment, nose raised to the air. Before long his eyes spotted his shadowy figure. 

"Oi, who're you?" Ikari pushed himself through the snow towards the stranger. He shook himself, stifling a yawn, before walking over, looking up at the wolf. Shit, this guy was big. And now Ikari just felt tiny. He liked to loom over wolves and he did it more then most others could do, but it didn't look like he was going to loom over this huge brute today. This put him off a little but not enough to prevent a playful smirk from forming on his lips. "Liking the dark, big boy?"
note: Ikari is biologically female

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Snake was in his element, and, as he inhaled passionately a breath of crisp night air, he tasted the first nuance of fun. A body. A warm body, only a few yards away, coming closer. Closer, closer. The dark shadow paused in his wanderings, his immense body bathed in the blackness that concealed him, his green eyes like lanterns as they were directed towards the location of the other.

As the other came into view, the grotesque smile on the beast's face twisted until it was massive, leering. The green eyes were wide and settled unblinkingly on the other, who was a bit smaller (though much anybody would be smaller) and gold in color. "Oi, who're you?" came what Snake thought was the greeting. The dark male said nothing, his wide eyes glaring, his smile like a jack-o-lantern's, pointed and eerie. With the night hiding his body, he was almost impossible to see, save for the glinting of his white cheshire grin and the haunting green of his eyes. He looked positively demented, staring at the other as he stepped forwards. Snake said nothing as the other wolf finally got a good look at him, seeming put out that she was insignificantly small. The fiend's eyes never shut, staring wide and frightening like an owl's. "Liking the dark, big boy?"

There was a second pause, where the earth stilled, and then a low, guttural noise left the dark prince's body, something akin to a laugh and a cry, mixed into one. The result was an unnatural, unfavorable sound, and paired with the unblinking eyes and the grotesque grin, he looked like a devil uprooted from the deepest pits of hell. His laugh rose to a higher pitch, and there was a large ruffling sound from above them as several birds in the trees near them took flight, frightened by the strange and demonic noise. "Me?" he asked, his voice nearly as frightening as his face. He laughed again, and this time it was a screech, an unnerving, deafening noise. In a balletically smooth movement Snake swung his massive body around to face the slightly smaller wolf, his cheshire grin widening impossibly as he stared intently into the other's gold eyes. "Oh, you have no idea."  He stood imposingly tall over the other, his body looming over him like some type of creature from hell. The monster was not a believer in 'personal space'. He had been inching steadily closer to the other until he was offensively close, his chest rattling with the force of his breaths being dragged in and out of his body.

"Tell me,"  he said in a lilting tone, "what isss sssomething as insssignificantly petite assss you doing out at night all by yourssself?"  He had seen the look in the other wolf's eyes in regard to his size. He had picked up immediately that the other wolf was intimidated by his stature. So why not use it? He threw back his head to the sky in a passionate gesture. "The night is a temptresssss, my friend, and it callsss to us." With a fluid movement his head snapped back down and his eyes darted back to the other's. It would be correct to say that Snake had not blinked once. His eyes remained round, imposing, and staring. "Didn't your mother ever tell you the monstersss come out at night?"  His head bobbed down so that he could look the other in the eye, his grin gleaming in a shaft of moonlight. "No?"  he continued. "You certainly know now, don't you?"  he whispered. Then he pulled his head upright and stared menacingly down at the stranger.

"Let's see how fassst you catch on,"  he murmured, a smirk eerily identical to the one the other wolf had given him appearing on his lips. It was mimicked almost exactly. "Do you know who I am?"  he asked gently; innocently, as if talking to a child. "It sssemsss you've only just arrived in this little place, so I don't expect you to yet. But I'll give you a ssshot. Go on,"  he coaxed, the smirk still in place, twisting to something more frightening as time passed. "Go on, go on, go on."  His voice transformed into a low, guttural sound, and he bared his teeth at the other creature, looking like a demon raised straight from the depths of the earth.

62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
Once Ikari got over the height difference, he started to look at the black wolf properly. Under the cover of night, even with his sharpened wolf eyes, it was hard to pick out details of this dark wolf, but from what he could make out, the stranger was pretty terrifying. Those green eyes were sickly bright on the pitch black face and they held some kind of hidden intent. This was when Ikari realised that this wolf was insane or malicious in some way and this excited him just the slightest. One could try to think of many things but nearly no one would ever imagine the distorted thoughts that went through this deranged stranger's mind. He was proven right once the massive wolf spoke. Apparently the wolf had some pretty high opinions of himself, and he suspected if anyone dared to say otherwise it would be the end for them. The idea of this wolf having this kind of power was fascinating but it also made him feel that he ought be more wary.

Ikari sniffed haughtily and let the smallest of growls roll up from his throat when the wolf poked fun at his height before rambling on about monsters. As the other male drabbled, he snorted. "Great! All that dramatic speech is fantastic, but didn't your mother ever tell you not to, you know, freak people the fuck out? And uh, aren't you a little, erm, close?" Ikari shoved his ears forward, his lips peeling back. This wolf was slowly starting to piss him off, if not freak him out a bit.

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Snake's eyes were trained hungrily upon his "new friend". His chest heaved with his inane passion for the darkness, and with it he seemed to swell. If the other wolf had been concerned about the difference in their statures then, he certainly should be now. The darkness seemed to invigorate the wolf, giving him a natural high that swelled him upwards like a balloon. His wide green eyes picked up every movement that happened in the woods behind him. The fiend's eyes grew impossibly wider and he lowered his face down to the stranger's, his breath spilling hot and imposing. "My mother's dead, unfortunately," he said, not sounding sad at all. In fact, he said it conversationally, but there was a dangerous undertone that suggested that this wolf better keep his attitude in check or there would be...trouble. 

"Sssso," Snake began, leaning in closer. "Do you perhapsss have a name, missss?"

62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
He paused to scratch his ear again as the other wolf continued to speak. 

"Nice y'meet ya, Mr. Snake Man," Ikari began as his name was asked, referring to the way the other man spoke with lengthened s's. "The name is Ik-" he froze, eyes narrowing, "Now hang on just a shit fucking minute did you just call me miss, asswipe?"

He stalked forward as close as he could stand, then stood there, fur on end, a growl in his throat. 

"You better have fried that cunt stain you call a brain, shitball, 'cuz I. Ain't. No. Miss." he emphasized each word with a stabbing paw motion in Snake's direction, "You better feel damn lucky you got that freaky shit goin' on 'cuz if you weren't so damn huge your throat would be on the ground right now ya hear? Ikari is my name. No mister. Hella fucks not miss. You better keep that in mind." 

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
snake a ho oml

Snake finds the wolf before him amusing, not just by the fact she simply got pissed off, but her way of talking was too. Right when he was about to know her name she had stopped. This reaction was a somewhat of a surprise. Getting angry just by calling her miss? Snake didn't understand it, although he was sure he would be able to in a moment's time. 'Ikari' it was. 

Snake felt like he needed to respond to that threat and her confusion. "Hmm, I'd like to ssssee you try, darling." He sat up straight and held his head high, green eyes glinting dangerously in the shaft of moonlight that filtered down upon them.

62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
he a cute ho tho

Ikari snarled, now completely pissed off. 

"Try? Try?" he howled, "Bitch, go ahead and lose the freaky stuff goin' on. I'll knock your ass flat!" he clawed at the ground, tearing up grass and dirt from beneath the snow, "And I don't look like a girl, lemme tell you that now. I'm pretty sure girls don't have balls, now do they?" he turned and lifted a leg up quickly before placing it down on the ground before, he hoped, the other man could see.

"Suck 'em and choke, Snakey." he snapped. He sat down, obscuring his lower half with his paws, and let out a huff.

He snorted, coughed, and hawked a load of phlegm towards the other wolf, a snarl on his face. 

"Whaddaya have to say now, huh?" he asked, "'Darling' my ass! Ever heard of a thin frame? Fucking body stereotyping bastard," he hawked another ball at the stranger before simply glaring at him, golden eyes flame with fury. Ikari did not have a thin frame, however, but he used the term anyway. Despite the fact that he was female, he didn't really have a feminine build.

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
His gaze remains glued to the woman, er, man, before him. He found his little outbreak amusing, and Snake giggled at the fact.[font=timesnewromanhis gaze remains glued to the woman,er,man,before him. he found his little outbreak amusing,and snake giggled at the fact. [color=darkgreen]"I'm truly, ssssorry," he crooned, not sounded sorry at all. Ikari had lifted his leg, but had brought it down far too fast for Snake to check what he was looking for. He drifted closer to the other, body weaving back and forth not unlike that of a serpent in a graceful movement. He cackled again, the sound pulling harshly from his throat. "Were you born half female, perhaps?" he says, tone mocking and lips pulled back in a wicked grin.[/font]

62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
"Yeah, that's right, bitch. You better apologize." he sneered, "I guess sometimes my awesome man power might transcend the manliness of you normal folk, and come around as a little girlish, but I promise you I am entirely male."

Snake was slowly inching closer to Ikari, and he scooted back. He looked almost feminine, the way he moved, with his narrow body and long legs. Perhaps even pretty. Ikari wrinkled his nose as the thoughts entered his mind.

"Yo, cool it, man. There can only be one hot piece of ass around here and that's me." he said, "Hot and manly." He smirked and took a moment to polish his claws on his chest, reveling in his total awesomeness. All of a sudden, his good mood was shattered. He looked sharply at Snake.

"Born half female? Did you melt your shit-brain or something? That ain't possible, cunt wipe." he said, glaring, "I was born a man, I am still a man. I am, in fact, more a man than your freaky ass ever will be."

He wanted to punch the cuntfuck, he really did. Unfortunately, it seemed that there was a correlation between his emotions and the creepy aura surrounding Snake, and Ikari wanted to keep his fur attached to his skin, right where it belonged. He settled for shooting glares instead.

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Snake giggles, delight shining clearly upon his expression, although those green eyes of his hold a much darker emotion. "A man, you sssay?" Another giggle pulls from his throat as he steps closer still. In all honesty, the devil wolf did prefer males over females, even if Ikari was female, biologically so. He did indeed look masculine. Black tongue flicks out of narrow jaws to hopefully try and lick the other's golden pelt. Snake paid no mind to the glares that were shot his way, no, something as simple as that would not put him off. He speaks again, voice deep; smooth. "I guessss I will take your word for it, it sssseemsss."

62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
Ikari stared, temporarily startled into silence by the unexpected tongue dragging over his pelt. Then something in his brain tripped, and he snapped. 

"You little cunt-shit fucking ass-dump vag-sucking grasaakadfasdggAAAAHHHH!!!" he roared, slamming his massive paws into the ground. The thing was, he leaned into that damn lick before realizing what the fuck he was actually doing. And that pissed him off. This guy was creepy, annoying as hell, and certainly not supposed to be attractive. But holyshitfuckinghell he was and Ikari liked him. And that pissed him off even more. "Alright buddy, let's go!" he cried, intent on getting a fight out of this wolf. He widened his stance and tucked in his chin, tail raised over his back.

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
The other's anger amused Snake, although it also seemed to excite him. His grin grew wider and he noticed the change in Ikari's stance. He wanted a fight. 

And a fight he would get. 

His eyes were wide, the white of his irises nearly suffocating his now tiny pupil as he stared at the man, lips pulled back to show his large fangs in a smirk. His muscles were tight and his ears shoved forwards. Oh boy, it had been a while since he'd gotten the chance to fuck someone up. His eyes rolled with excitement as he let out another giggle before he pounced right and left, long tail waving this way and that. Snake was big, but not exactly bulky, and he moved with the grace of a cat. "Ssshall we have a little fun?" His spine rolled smoothly beneath supple flesh, stilted legs bringing him in a circle around Ikari before he lunged. The movement however, was a feint, and if Ikari decided to fall for it, he would ram into him using his shoulders, height used to his advantage. 

62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
"Oh, hell yes!" he cried as Snake decided he would indeed fight with him. Ikari watched as the massive wolf lunged, and he took a leap away from the snap of his teeth. However, when he was distracted, Snake rammed into his side. Ikari rolled onto the ground and stayed there a moment before picking himself back up and shaking his head a few times. He was big, bulky, and could hold his own. But having leaped backwards had sent him off balance and all he needed was the extra push to topple him over. His gaze flickered over the other man.

"Holy fucking wads of shit." he swore. Snake was fucking huge and apparently fast as hell. That could serve to be a problem.

"Man, you don't fuck around, huh?" he smirked up at the black wolf. "Alright, punk, let's rumble." he was panting, his ribs ached, but hot damn was he pumped. He dug his paws into the earth, lowered his head, then charged forward, whooping as he went.

feel free to beat him up lmao. I'm okay with autohitting if you'd like ^^

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
The blood in his ears roared with the heat of battle as he rushed forward, a crazed cackle ripping up from his throat as he crashed forward. He pushed his chest out for emphasis, hoping to knock him over completely. He was successful. His large ears, though pinned to his head for protection, heard the string of curses slip from his opponents mouth and a giggle erupted from his jaws. "Naughty words, naughty words. Naughty wolves need punishing, eh?" He went to snap at him again, hoping for a taste of his sweet blood. He wanted nothing more than to have it feel his mouth, to cover himself in it, to bathe and create gorgeous art with the sanguine liquid. 

He turned to look as the man said something, call him a fowl word before charging at him, shouting as he went. Snake did not attempt to move out of the way as Ikari came charging at him, head lowered slightly with the intention of ramming him. He simply braced himself, the weight of his body unmoved mostly as he came into contact. Snake may have been leaner than most, but his size had it's advantages. Pain flared in his side, and Ikari had probably bruised a rib, but the massive man did not move. The close proximity was perfect. He simply snapped at Ikari yet again, teeth growing close to his face as he twisted around.

62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
"Holy fuck." Ikari looked up at the huge male. He hadn't budged. He didn't fucking budge. Ikari had felt something in his opponent move. There was no way something didn't at least shift a little. A rib, perhaps. But the fucking bastard didn't move.

"Hell, yeah, I'm gonna use some naughty fucking words ya goddamn-" He yowled as the other wolf snapped into his face, catching his ear. He pulled back, felt something tearing, then stopped, "Let GO you fucking bitch ass shit!" he screeched, "That's my fucking ear!" He would have said more, but a sharp pain from the same location cut him off again. He ground his teeth together, unsure of how to proceed. 

I mean... how much do I even really need that ear..? he thought, I mean... I've still got another one. Besides, I'd look hella rad with that tear. Yeah. Okay. Alright. I can do this. I just gotta...

He pulled, the world's least manly screech escaping his jaws as part of his ear was removed. 

"Alright. That wasn't so bad." he panted, "Kinda fun, actually!" he looked up at his opponent, "You don't look so hot, there, buddy. Ya tirin' out? Maybe, I dunno, this is just a suggestion... you could uh, back up a bit. But, ya know, just in case ya don't feel like it, maybe I could just..." he lunged forward, intending to grab at a clump of the wolf's fur. If he could break the other's concentration... if he could just distract him for a moment...

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
Excitement thrummed through his body as he continued to lunge forward violently. He wanted to feel this guy's blood, to let the wetness of it make his fur sleek and stick to his body. He wanted to create a masterpiece with it, a masterpiece unlike anybody had ever seen. He ignored the man's words as he continued to throw out strings of curses, his language growing more fowl with each time he opened his filthy mouth, as if doing so gave him pleasure. But it only filled Snake with more desire to tear into him, to feel his teeth sink into his warm flesh and taste the iron that would pour from his wounds. He truly did not want to kill Ikari, however. He took a liking to the interesting wolf.

His thin tail lashed behind him, like a cat's tail when angered. He was more than delighted when he felt something in his mouth. Of course it was not as big or solid as he wanted. In fact it was rather flimsy and weak, an ear. Nothing good could from an ear but at least it was better than nothing. A chuckle rumbled from him in response to his words demanding he let go. He had only just started with him. Why on earth would he let go? However after what seemed like just a moment's consideration Ikari pulled away, yanking and tearing his ear so that the better part of it was left in his mouth. The noise that came from the man caused his fur to stand on end, chills running down his spine as he let what was left of the ear dangle from his mouth in a taunting way. "Ha, little man sssoundsss like a little girl, huh?" And with that he tossed the ear up and snapped it in his mouth, swallowing what little bit was there before licking his teeth clean from the man's blood. 

Ikari was away from him now but for how long? Oh goody, what fun this was. He giggled, as if he had everything in the world to laugh about. He ignored the pain that hummed in his sides every time he laughed or breathed in too hard. There was definitely a crack in there somewhere. How unfortunate. His long ears flicked as he spoke, ignoring most of his taunting words all save for a few. "Tired? Oh no, no, I'm just getting sssstarted. Ssstill need you to create a massssterpiece. The canvasss is waiting, darling! Don't you want to be made beautiful?" He did not expect a response from him. But perhaps that was exactly why he wanted to use him, to turn him into his next art project. He was often very particular about which victim he wanted to use for his art. Beauty was only skin deep and he felt it affected the blood he would use for it. It was best to choose only the most beautiful of specimens if he wanted his pieces to be beautiful as well. It all made sense if one actually sat down to think about it. Then again, he did not want Ikari dead, although he wouldn't admit the fact. 

It was within that next moment that Ikari came lunging back, attempting to grab at him and he simply let out a biting laugh. He tried to flinch back in a small effort of getting away but to no avail. He felt the fangs of the man close on his chest, closer to his shoulder region and his lips pulled back as he cackles. Ikari had a concentrated look in his eye, the same as when he was casting his attacks before. His lips pulled back further to show row after row of fangs in a grin. The white of the three v shaped markings on his chest had turned red with his own blood. 

Snake did not move for a moment, but held Ikari's gaze. His head cocked to the right before he lunged forwards, intending to knock the smaller wolf down and pin him to the ground, but he would not bite him.

62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
"Little girl? I'll show you who sounds like a little girl you fucking-" Ikari shouts angrily at the man before he suddenly falls silent, mouth agape and golden eyes wide. "Oi, oi, OI! What the hell! That's, that's my godamn ear you just ate! The fuck is wrong with you?!" His nose scrunches up in disgust and his voice gets slightly louder and higher pitched in his shock. 

He is relieved to actually have landed a hit on the massive man before him as his teeth finally close on flesh. He moved a little too fast for Ikari's liking, being as big and bulky as he himself was, and he didn't think he'd be able to catch the man. Blood seeps into his mouth and he can't help but feel satisfaction run through his veins. His jaws release Snake as he starts to speak again. "Who's the little girl now, huh? I bet- oof!" Before he finishes his sentence Ikari finds himself flat on his back, pinned beneath Snake. He thrusts his muzzle forwards, inches away from the other's nose. "The hell is this?"

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
phone post, sorry!

As Ikari pushed his muzzle forwards, Snake did the same, bumping his nose against the others. "I win." A smirk crawls across the male's muzzle. Snake dipped forwards, nipping what is left of Ikari's ear. "Sssshall we do thisss again sssometime?" With a giggle, the massive black wolf climbed off of Ikari and turned to leave. A pause, a turn of the head, and green eyes trained on Ikari. "I will be ssseeing you again, will I not?"

62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
Ikari scrunches up his nose when their muzzles touch, although he doesn't exactly pull his nose back. He wasn't gonna back down. Yeah, that was the reason. Totally. It certainly wasn't because he liked being this close to the man. Nope. Nuh uh. 

Shit, he was so gay. 

As the raven wolf bent forwards to nip at Ikari's ear, or what was left of it at least, he lets a huff escape past his lips before he drags his tongue out of his mouth and trails it up the side of the man's cheek. Payback, ya'know? As the massive wolf steps off of Ikari, he clambered to his paws and snorts, shaking out his pelt. "Well that was fun."

As the stranger turns to leave, Ikari calls after him, ears twitching and an annoyed expression gracing his features. "Maybe." A pause. "Although I don't think I quite caught your name, Mr. Snakey Talk."

He'd like to meet this intriguing, slightly creepy, man again, although he surely wouldn't let him know that.

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
ah! we should totally have them meet up another time ;) gotta make that shizaya happen

There was a strange vibration within the atmosphere, somehow it rippled through his flesh and brought to life something which had long been declared dead. His mind awoke with a start, azure prisms dancing to life; ripples of oceanic plasma coursed into the wet, freezing around around him. The energy cut into his cranium, slicing him to the very core as suddenly he began very aware. Fuck. 

He stops once more, body ceasing in it's movements. "My name? You did not catch it becaussse I have not given it out, darling." The massive wolf bends down in a bow, lifting one paw over his chest. "You may call me Sssnake, Mr. ah, 'Kari~," he croons, a smirk dangling from black lips before he continues to take his leave, tail waving back and forth behind his hocks as he practically skips away. "You may drop by any time for another, ah, ssspar."