Broken Antler Fen that girl is poison
nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Nova hadn't learned a thing about healing - and while her grandfather had been sick she hadn't known what to do to help him really. Nova didn't know what she needed to get but she was set to exploring the Fen with the hopes of finding something that might settle his stomach. It was instinctive to try eating grass to soothe one's bellyaches but then, Nova didn't know what to offer. With a low sigh she popped her head into the family den with the hopes of maybe finding a sibling or parent to help her. 

Maybe @Ivy or @Benjamin might have an idea, maybe @Pearl or @Odette might be around to better direct her, too. 
You're picture perfect blue
Sunbathing on the moon
Stars shining as your bones illuminate
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Nov..?

Blinking away the last vestiges of her nap, Ivy's feminine voice carried through to the mouth of the family den.  She groaned with a touch of melodrama before standing and making her way to her sister in a sleepy sort of shuffle.  With a yawn she bushed past her brown and tan sister - rubbing her shoulder down the length of Nova's flank, of course - and greeted the fresh air with a half grimace.

What are you doing? she asked, brow furrowed as she looked around.  Huh.  No one else in the area.  What time is it, anyway?  Ivy turned her head back to look at Nova, light green eyes a little wide though her expression far from embarassed.  A girl needed her beauty rest, after all, and it didn't matter how many daylight hours she stole to get it.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
When Ivy brushed against her Nova gave a little whine, blinking repeatedly; it was a scary prospect. She didn't even know what was wrong but here she was trying to save the day somehow but it wasn't going to work that way. She didn't know what to do. "Have you....Granpa is sick...he was throwing up. Has anyone else been sick?" She asked, getting straight to the point because she didn't know what else to do with herself. 

"I...I tried to get him some help and some water but I didn't know what else to do, Ivy.." She said with a little whine, blinking back some fear - some uncertainties. "I haven't learned anything about healing."
Sunbathing on the moon
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Idle confusion coming to an aburpt halt, Ivy turned the rest of her pale gray body so she faced her sister entirely.  .. sick?  No, she answered, though her brain was having trouble catching up.  Her sister's seriousness was punctuated by a couple of whines and an overall heightened level of uncertainty.  In all honesty, Ivy wasn't sure what to do about it.

Uh.. she offered unhelpfully.  The girl snapped her head to both sides once her thoughts began racing.  Still no wolves magically appeared out of thin air to help.  And... Grandpa.  Sick.  Throwing up.  This seemed like a thing for adults to handle.  Adults who were nowhere to be found.  Shit!  Her ears folded back and she hastily shook her head as if to clear the last bit of sleep from her mind.  What about grass?  Or.. damnit!  As the words left her mouth she knew how magnificantly stupid they were.

How long has he been sick? she demanded suddenly.
mirror on the ceilin'
nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
She'd never been one to really work out the concerns like that; she didn't know about plants or sickness and she was afraid of what it might mean. Their grandfather was older, sure, but he was infallible - wasn't he? "I don't even know Ivy." She said with a little whine, hating how tiny and useless she felt. She wished that her mother was present, that maybe someone else could guide them properly. "Do you think we could find someone else? I don't know....I don't want to just....wait either." 
Sunbathing on the moon
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Despite being deeply unsatisfying to her, Nova's answer was not wholly unexpected.  They were both kids, after all, and pack young weren't usualy the ones to handle a crisis of any magnitude.  Ivy sucked in a breath and began to pace before her sister.  Okay.. well.. okay, she muttered to herself.  The smaller girl's brain whirled about as she thought, but latching on to anything useful was about as easy as holding back a sneeze.

Okay! she declared suddenly, pale green eyes pinning Nova with the most serious look that had ever crossed her pale features.  Maybe if we start crying really loud.. then Mom and Daddy will come back!  Her head nodded as an overly-hopeful, almost manic look took over.  I mean.. because.. well, we don't have any other options!  Stomping one paw down roughly, Ivy's lip began to tremble.  She didn't like not having an answer for this problem.
mirror on the ceilin'