Silver Creek Angel's weeping
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
@Spring @Skylaris @Heston So I suppose I will just say Novak has disappeared. I am PMing his account to inform the player of that plan as well. Anyone wanna comfort a distraught and emotional Natashe?

Novak had disappeared from her life as suddenly as he had come in, never a word of goodbye spoken. She had waited about for weeks hoping he would return with an explanation but he neve showed up, no scent to be found so she could track him. It was up until just this moment that Natashe had kept hope alive in her heart for him, but she couldn't do it anymore. She had to move on and stop sleeping by the borders,  and walking them alone every single day in hopes that someone who hadn't even bothered to say goodbye would show up and run happily back into her embrace.

And so she lay in the middle of the territory weeping loudly, her emotions frazzled and broken for the first time in a very long while. Why did she have to fall for someone destined to leave her? Her first love and it was merely a brief fling, or at least it appeared to be to him. "Je pensais que tu étais mon ami! Je pensais que tu m'aimais peut-être!" She screamed loudly in anger and betrayal before laying her head back down and crying again. She had really no reason to be so upset. After all they had never made it official and she had never admitted her feelings for him openly and plainly. Knowing Novak he probably didn't know that he was being crushed on by Natashe, or that she loved him so dearly. He was cute in that oblivious and innocent way, yet able to tear someone apart quickly and efficiently.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
This exact same thing has happened to Gwen lmao. Since Hannah has vanished, all her characters have gone inactive. But I kinda find it funny... Natashe and Gwen are literally in the same position.

Soltero was asleep. At least, for now. She hadn't had a chance yet to leave the den so now she took it gladly. The spring air was cool on her pelt and she inhaled deeply before hearing a shout in a language she recognised as French, but did not understand herself. Now curious as to what the commotion was about, she padded toward the source until she made out the figure of Natashe. She seemed upset. Very upset. "Natashe? What on earth is wrong?" Skylaris trotted closer, gazing at the other woman with confusion, then lowering herself to sit beside her. "Are you okay?"

After giving birth Sky had not had much news of what was going on outside of her pup-den. She was in her own little world, watching her newborn son as he suckled, oblivious to what was around him. But then, in that moment, the Gamma had been oblivious too. It appeared she had missed some news.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
With a watery smile she sniffed and rubbed her teary eyes with her paws before looking toward Skylaris "I have just come to terms with the fact that Novak really left" she whispered hoarsely. She could smell the milk scent on Skylaris's fur and felt her heart pang with guilt, how could be wailing about this when Sky had already been through more than any wolf should? "It's not logical. We never admitted feelings, though i intended to do so. So why am i blaming him for not saying goodbye? For disapearring so suddenly? It is not my problem" she tried to cover up though all she ended up doing was making herself cry again.

I forgot! The french in the first post was: I thought we were friends! I thouht you may have loved me!. Also totally didn't realize you were Mawk, and Gwen's player up till now haha
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Ah thanks. And yeah, I didn't originally plan on having Gwen and Mawk in the same pack, but Mawk and Cebra are cute and they needed somewhere to go. Plus, I think they fit in there quite nicely :3

And yay, post #100 for Sky x3

She felt the need to comfort Natashe. Of course, they had not known each other for all that long, but she felt as though they were friends. She hoped so, anyway. The news the other woman brought caused a frown to appear on Sky's face. Novak left? Why would he go? 

Comforting words did not come to her straight away. Instead she lowered herself further until she was laying on the ground beside Natashe. "You love him. You are right to feel this way - he should not have left like that. But I'm sure he has reasons..." She hoped her voice came out confident, as that seemed to be what her friend needed right now. "He'll probably return soon, I'm sure of it. And when he does, tell him how you feel." Hopefully she wasn't making things worse. Skylaris wasn't the best in situations like this - she had never felt this way about someone before. She had had Mawk as a friend, but he was gone now. Besides, she had not loved him.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Nat gave a trembling sigh flicking her ears back against her head as she listened to Skylaris speak. When Sky said Novak would come back she felt relieved that she was not the only one that thought so, and in her emotional state didn't realize that Skylaris was just trying to soothe her. Smiling softly she looked off into the distance and nodded slowly "I suppose all I can do is push on until he returns. It's just...knowing Novak I doubt he would leave on his own. His loyalty is...true." she said allowing her true concern to show in her voice.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
It seemed her words had worked a bit, which was better than nothing. "Yes, I'm sure you will be the first one to hear about it when Novak returns." Sky turned her head to look at Natashe. "Although I have never experienced love myself, other than the love for my child, I know how much it can affect someone. If you need to talk to me about anything then please do," after all, she did not like seeing her friend like this. "I'll be here for you."
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
She turned her head and hesitantly touched her nose gratefully to Sky's forehead "Thank you. For taking the time to come comfort me, If you ever ever need anything, or need someone to confide in please believe I am here for you" Were her words in response to Skylaris's offer. She gave a slightly more stable and confident smile and stood up. "It is time I got back to hunting and patrolling, Are you hungry?" she asked warmly. She oddly felt alot better having cried it out and screamed loudly at nothing into the trees.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
"No, there is nothing you need to thank me for. I should be thanking you, you helped me when I was scared and felt alone." She mentioned the time when she had returned from meeting the male that was now father to her son, and she shivered at the thought. Though she soon smiled when Natashe returned the favour. Now they had each other's backs. 

"Yeah... I guess I am, haha. Soltero is small, but he pretty much sucks the food out of me." she chuckled, nodding at her friend.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Natashe chuckled and got to her paws "Pups. It's surprising how much they eat. Spring used to...eat alot." she murmured as she once again fell into the familiar but distant memories. Shaking her head she walked a few paces away "I'll get you something to eat. I'll bring it to your den" she said and with a flick of her tail she ran off to hunt.

sorry. crappy post. I suppose we can assume she brought sky something to eat instead of drawing out the post? last post for me XD
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Don't worry lol, and ya sure

At least the mood was less... down... now. Sky was tired and did wish to back to Soltero and have a nap, except that she kinda wanted to stay out longer. The woman had enjoyed her freedom, but now it looked like she didn't have any. The baby not only sucked out her food, but also her energy. Sleeping didn't even help.

"Ah, thank you so much Natashe. I must rest, but I really wish I could stay awake and do all the things I used to be able to." Honestly, Sol, why'd ya have to ruin the fun? She watched as her friend got up and began to pad away, and Sky too got to her paws and began to head back to her den, where the babe lay in wait. Probably looking for more food - as usual.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5