Noctisardor Bypass wont' stop till you can't see straight
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen had not really taken much notice of Circe during her stay at the Bypass so far - but maybe she should have. Despite this, the newcomer seemed to be getting along fine with the others so she did not think there was much of a problem. If she could work hard for the group, she could rank up in the future perhaps.

When the call came up, Gwen's head tilted in curiousity. She noted a hint of anger in Cebra's voice so she made sure to make her way over with considerable speed. It took a while regardless, but when she arrived the Empress voiced her concerns. "Cebra?" The words that left the Medio came as a shock to the white wolfess, and a frown came across her face. "What? You can't be serious..." She leaned down and sniffed the carcass of the hare, picking up the same smell. Her expression twisted into a mixture of anger, fear, and disgust. Gwen stared at what the other woman had pawed out of it, and her tail twitched uncomfortably. "There must be a traitor among us..." But who?

Of course, her first guesses would go toward Circe, but that was only because she was new and not entirely trusted. Perhaps that was not really fair to judge the woman like that, but she found it hard to imagine that any of the others would do it. But then again, Circe had been very nice and pretty simple the first day they had met. "We must find who they are immediately - the only way someone would have been able to do this was if they came into the densite area, and I have not picked up any intruder scents." It must have been one of the pack members. "Crap! We'll have to empty the caches - I don't want to take any chances. Luckily our caches aren't too full at the moment. I planned to organise a pack hunt soon to refill." She sighed, flicking her tail again before glancing at Circe as Illecebra asked her a question.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Circe - April 07, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Gwen - April 08, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Semira - April 08, 2017, 04:18 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Circe - April 08, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: wont' stop till you can't see straight - by Gwen - May 03, 2017, 09:26 AM