Great Bear Wilderness I finished up my studies and I practiced law
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't remember completely, but that was understandable. It had been during the start of Winter, hadn't it? She didn't fully remember either, but she did recall that they spoke for a while. "It's okay. I've been.... alright. I mean, things haven't been going perfectly - Knew, my... erm, I don't really know what to call him. But anyway, he disappeared. We... were supposed to start a pack together but he vanished. I ended up starting the pack on my own, with the help of my packmates.... So it isn't too bad. Other than Knew leaving, it's been pretty good. The pack is doing great." She did not mention the few inter-pack relationships that had been growing, as not all of them were good. After the recent attempt for someone trying to poison the group, everyone was a bit tense. But they were working on finding out who it was, and anyway, now was the time for joy! Two of their members were expecting pups. While one of them was not planned, there would be a future generation for the Bypass.

"I came here to... explore. Running a pack is stressful and I wanted to get some time away for just a little bit. Now the pack has settled down, it seemed like a good time. They're fine on their own for a few days, I know the more experienced members will run the place for me while I'm gone. Also, I don't live in those mountains anymore. Marauder's Keep - my old pack - disbanded, which is why I left with Knew to start a pack. We're in the Noctisardor Bypass now." With that load of talking done, Gwen smiled and gestured toward Birk. "So, what about you? Did you finally join a pack?" She could tell by his scent, and she wondered what had driven him to join a pack. There was various possible reasons, and Gwen was curious.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Gwen - April 09, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Gwen - April 10, 2017, 04:00 AM