Cedar Sweep Rivalry
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Private 
Our promised thread XD @Rollo

The whisp padded through the towering cedars with feline grace. It was moments like these where she relaxed, at home with journeying about the territories. Sometimes, life at the Glade would become overbearing for the recent Loner, causing the fae to take to adventuring. Every droplet of sunlight peering through the towering bows of the trees seeped into her ivory pelt, melting her icy core. It was not as if she prefered to be alone every day, but it was easier to think as a single person rather than as a pack.

A flicker of motion caught the fae's keen amber gaze. Prey. It was a futile activity, since the Glade had plenty of meat in their caches, but nonetheless she felt the need to hunt. It was a feral urge, but she quickly caved. Darting into the underbrush after the hare with swift paws, the fae quickly found herself chasing the flurry of movement. Bounding into a leap with the fenesse of a trained killer, she pounced upon the rabbit. With a sharp snap of her ivories, the hare became limp in her maw. A low rumble of acheivement left the fae's muzzle; streaked with crimson blood. A small prize for her minimal effort. It was then that she began to turn back to where she came.

Mercenary: 5/5
g h o s t h o u n d
20 Posts
Ooc —
OMMMG I TOTALLY FORGOT. CRAP. SO SORRY.

[table width=80%][tr][td]
His course is interrupted by the stench of blood, and another far too close to his home for his liking. Redirecting his path, the tank of a man moves to intersect the traveling stranger, disregarding the scent that seems to now steer away from his home. But as he nears, observing through the underbrush does he notice what hangs from the other's mouth. His jowls salvitate and rummble, yearning to fill the absense in his stomach and gap in his rather large appetite; alabaster eyes trained unwavering against what the other holds within her jaws. And he wants it, not out of nessesity for he can hunt his own, but of desire. Stepping forth, every footfall thunders as he picks up speed, revving charging forth with the weight of his mass in each step. He plans to startle, if not completely run the other over, and take what he deems his. His mass is heavy, but his footing his savage and simple precision will tell wether his strike takes.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i seen God come in my Garden
but i don't know what He said,
for my heart,
it wasn't open
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
No no! This is perfect, lil' fey is going to fall inactive soon and I can't have that XD

The entoxicating smell of blood wafting up to her nostrals from her maw was enough to block the scent of the nearby wolf from her senses. As she padded slowly back the way she had come, she heard a whisper of sound from the woods behind her. The noise quickly turned into the thundering paws of a much larger wolf barreling towards her. It was a  moment before she reacted, slipping behind a tree to protect herself. Her grip on the hare tightened - her jaws locking up. A low growl permeated the air, having escaped from her own throat. She gently lay the hare in the nest of roots at the base of her protective tree, and stepped out towards the obsidan male. This was her kill, and she did not fancy to leave it with another.

Mercenary: 5/5
g h o s t h o u n d
20 Posts
Ooc —
Miss
\

She is stupid, but she is quick, he realizes as he just manages to skid to a stop after she skillfully ducks behind a large oak before he can run her over. Quick, but stupid. It is clear he will not match her in speed, but he is significantly larger, and thus his mass (if placed correctly) would be enough to cripple. She steps out from behind the tree, and he pauses, his breast heaving with the fury of a thousand curses. Rollo does not loose, and especially to a woman. And so he launches his assault once again, attempting the same knock-over technique with a little bit of a twist. His jaw unlocks, ivory teeth fully exposed as he plans to lock her nape within the confines for his jaw and bite down till he hits a nerve; his head is angled and his eyes trained on the mark he clearly wishes to meet.
i seen God come in my Garden
but i don't know what He said,
for my heart,
it wasn't open