Hideaway Strath Neverland is home to lost boys like me
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
When another wolf approached him on those borders Tapat was quick to read her language. He had seen his mother carrying herself like this at times. The pup hunched down low against the ground. He was already quite distressed from not finding his home. A soft sniffle came from the pup. Normally he was quite enthusiastic but seeing that he had been wandering around for hours he was tired, hungry and upset. His tail wagged gently hoping that the female wouldn't want to fight him or something. Oh, why couldn't he remember his fighting lessons? He felt useless. He couldn't even find his way home.

"I am lost. I want my mama,' he whined. "I thought this was my home but it isn't and I don't know the way back." Even though the pup was 6 months old by now, he still had the appearance of a 4,5-month-old pup. He was small and still quite attached to his family. "I'm Tapat. Who are you? Where am I?," he asked then. Not that he would remember. "I'm lost," he admitted, already forgotten that he mentioned this before. "I want my mama and papa and Astik!"
Messages In This Thread
Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 21, 2017, 06:11 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 21, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 22, 2017, 05:19 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Hemlock - April 22, 2017, 11:36 PM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - April 25, 2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Neverland is home to lost boys like me - by Tapat - June 29, 2017, 04:44 AM