Stone Circle porque no los dos?
40 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Jealousy is not the right word. Vi isn't jealous, because she has no fondness for children, nor any innate need to procure them. Not yet, anyway. But it's sad and perplexing that the sisters are not going through this together, that @Phiipa is alone in all her smelly, fertile glory.

They'd been apart too long, that was the problem. Or, perhaps, Phi and So's higher content of coyote blood was behind the betrayal that Phi's body had wraught upon their sisterhood. But, if this were true, wouldn't Sophy also be going through her heat?

There was just no answer, and Vinnira found herself wandering, listlessly, in Phiipa's direction. It wasn't hard to find her, after all. Not with her heat going on.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa was hanging out in the den that Valette had found for her, preparing to start moving again. Two days had passed since she'd noticed her heat dying down, but her scent was still very much there. Hopefully by tomorrow it would have truly been gone, and she wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. She did like the den Valette had found, but she missed her old one, and unless Adeline had been taking care of her herbs, she figured they'd all but withered away.

She got up when she smelled Vinnira, her sister who she'd seen little of the past week. She was eager to meet with her, and she figured Vi was probably looking for her too. She stood and started walking, hoping to meet her sister halfway. When she saw Vi, she smiled and trotted over to her quickly. Vi! How are you? She asked, touching her nose to her sister's cheek.

40 Posts
Ooc —
Awful, she thinks, dramatically. How could you have left me and So-so out of something like this?

But she knows that Phiipa can't help it, and at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. So she goes her usual route and simply laughs it off. "Moved to tears," she sniffles, turning her head away as if overcome by emotions. "Our little Fifi is growing up."

She doesn't mention that she's supposed to be the mature one, because she's the big sister - another one of their little jokes - or that she's terrified for Phi because that would be too real. Besides - Vi is there to protect her, now. Nothing would happen under her watch.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa scoffed and batted playfully at her sister's cheek. You know I hate that nickname. Fifi, makes me sound like some sort of prancing pony. She chuckled, even though she really didn't like the nickname, she also knew Vi was joking. She stepped back a few feet and sat down, hoping Vinnira would do the same. A nice conversation with her sister was just what she needed, she'd missed this for far too long and was still trying to compensate for time lost.

Heat really is horrible. You know, you get moody, and smell weird. I'm glad it's over. She said, falsely assuming that Vinnira had gone through the same thing she had.

40 Posts
Ooc —
Vinnira gave her sister a consoling lick on the cheek, not quite understanding the situation, but certainly empathetic to Phiipa's plight. It had to be tough, going through that all alone - Vi was beginning to feel guilty for staying away so long. She should be trying harder to spend time with her sisters now that they were finally all back together.

"I haven't gone into heat yet," she admitted, straightforward for once. "Maybe it's on it's way."
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
<3 Phiipa's 100th!

Phiipa accepted Vinnira's consoling lick and gave her one in return, though Phiipa wasn't sure why Vinnie wasn't joining in complaining about heats with her. The other girl usually loved talking, but she remained quiet for the short rant. Phiipa gave her a puzzled look, knowing something was wrong, and then her sister told her. Phiipa was pretty surprised. She had assumed that Vinnie would've been the first of them to get her heat. It would've made since for Sophy not to have had it yet, but not Vinnie! The oldest sister had always been the most mature.

Phiipa nodded quickly, feeling bad all of a sudden for bringing it up. I'm sure you will. Don't sweat it. You're gonna have your heat and soon enough you're gonna be popping out babies, if Valette let's you that is. She added the last part, remembering how adamant the alpha had been about Phiipa not mating during her heat.

40 Posts
Ooc —
"I don't think I'm in the mood for babies just yet," Vi says dryly, feeling a little more at ease, now that it's in the open. She laid down and rested her chin on her paws, gazing worriedly at her sister. "It's just lame that you're going through it when I'm not, too. We always did stuff together when we were little."

It seemed like, ever since they'd lost each other, there was just no getting back to the way things were.

"How are you feeling, though? Does it hurt?" she asks, not wanting to dwell on her own woes when Phi is going through something new and strange and possibly dangerous.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa wished there was something she could do to make Vinnira feel better, but she had no control over nature. She certainly hadn't decided to get her heat, because it wasn't to most fun experience. She wanted to change the subject, because it wasn't the same talking to Vinnie about something if she couldn't relate, plus it only seemed to be making things weird between them. However Vinnira asked her a question, and she didn't want to not answer it.

I'm feeling fine. No worries. She said, lying a little bit just to make sure Vi knew that it was no biggy.

40 Posts
Ooc —
"That's good, at least," she murmured, glad that she wouldn't have pain to look forward to when she inevitably when through this alone. Too, she was glad that Phi wasn't too uncomfortable. She worried for her sisters.

"Has Valette talked to you at all?" she asked, knowing that the alpha female would probably have some sort of opinion on other women's heat cycle. That, at least, made her very glad she was not going through the same things as Phi.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa had indeed spoken to Valette about her heat. It hadn't been the most pleasant conversation, but the dark female had reason for being so edgy about it. Yes. She seemed a little upset about it, and was very clear that I wasn't to breed at all, but she was also very helpful. She's a good leader. She said, remembering the day when Valette had found her with that Grayday man. He had been so strange, she wondered what would happen next time their path's crossed, if they did.

40 Posts
Ooc —
That much seemed understandable. Vinnira was just glad to hear that Valette was reasonable, and hadn't blamed Phiipa for what she couldn't help. "I should get to know her better," Vinnie commented, her ears flickering uncertainly as she thought of all the names and faces she knew. She wasn't the best with names, but she thought she could recognize all the faces here... maybe...

"I really only know Krypton and you and Sophy," she admitted.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
You would probably get along with her, I noticed some similarities. Phiipa added with a smile, remembering how Valette's powerful stature had reminded her of the was Vinnie usually stood. Plus, both of their names started with V. Vinnie admitted that she really only knew Krypton, other than her two sisters, and at that Phiipa was kind of surprised. Vinnira was usually outgoing! She was the one who took the spotlight and made the whole pack go wild. Perhaps being in a new pack, she just hadn't gotten to it yet.

Well I can introduce you to a few others. But I can't say I know that many more than you. There is this one male, cute little guy, but he's completely mute. He lost his tongue somehow! I don't even know his name. She said with a sort of chuckle, it was still hard to believe that she'd actually met a wolf with no tongue. She wanted desperately to ask him questions, but he could probably never answer.

40 Posts
Ooc —
Vinnie wagged her tail, glad that Phi seemed a little more at home here than her.

"I'd like that," she decided, stretching out her limbs. Her back made little pop-pop-pop sounds, and she gave a satisfied yawn. "But, for now, I think I wanna take a nap."

Vinnira glanced around, but quickly decided that there wasn't really anyplace she'd rather go. The shewolf circled a few times to flatten out the grass, and then laid down in the little divot she'd made, relaxed under the afternoon sun.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa smiled as her sister laid down where she was, yawning loudly as she did so. Without another word, the golden furred woman walked a circle around her sister, pawed at the ground, then laid down next to her, curled up at her side. With the warmth of the sun on her fur, it wasn't much longer before Phiipa was asleep, the content of rest still written upon her face even as she dozed off.

I'll archive it! <3