Dragoncrest Cliffs i am the sun, all life and days
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
It wasn't long before Dio and his family joined them and the tribe of four adults and five pups began the trek to Hougeda. Wildfire couldn't help but smile at her children's enthusiasm. Secretly, she was glad Artaax, Blixen and Robin were a little more fearless and outgoing than Portia's duo, simply because it made it easier on her. It meant she didn't have to coerce or coddle them. She did wonder if these traits would give her trouble once they moved in with the rest of the pack—would her kids be hard to corral? Would they bother the others? Would they get into mischief constantly?—but, for now, she was just grateful.

They arrived at the rendezvous site without particular incident and were greeted by several pack mates, including Tirgatao. Wildfire felt a protective instinct swell in her breast like an ocean wave. She let it crest, then crash and eventually ebb. She forced herself to walk, not run, toward Blixen and the Shouna. Before she even reached Tirgatao, Wildfire's daughter had run off to investigate some other distraction. The Bandrona kept an eye on her for a moment, then forced herself to look away. Between herself, her mate, Dio, Portia and everyone else, her puppies would be kept safe.

All the same, the ambassador exchanged a few greetings with those gathered before retreating to the far edge of the goings-on so she could more easily watch Artaax, Blixen and Robin interacting with their brand new surroundings. It wasn't just about keeping them in her sight at all times—although she had to admit, if only to herself, that she was a little on edge—but also bearing witness to this joyous occasion and how her offspring reacted to all of it. Wildfire didn't want to miss a thing.
Messages In This Thread
i am the sun, all life and days - by Antumbra - May 14, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Wildfire - May 15, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Portia - May 15, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Dalia - May 15, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Blixen - May 15, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Artaax - May 16, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Dio - May 17, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Sirio - May 20, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Antumbra - May 21, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Tirgatao - May 21, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Wildfire - May 22, 2017, 10:29 AM