Black Morass fear the reaper
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif]
don't worry :)

One by one he fleshed out the organs of highest value. His face caked in gore and flesh that did not belong to his body, painted with blood after digging through the body's chest cavity to find the heart; currently he was working on finishing the liver before beginning on the journey to find kidneys. He was determined to finish of the more nutritious flesh before picking off the bone, to leave such organs for ravens or scavengers would be a shame.

He smelled her before he heard. Chalking this one up as a possible scavenger that will wait its turn until he was finished - but as she spoke, he rose his head to meet her violet gaze. "I don't suppose you plan to... share that, do you?" An audible growl bellowed as fangs flashed in the woman's direction, only for it to cease the moment she sat. You had better chances to wait and pick at whats left before asking.

The depths of his voice resonated in the empty woods, the sloshing of his feet in the mud choired with his baritones. Still his gaze was steady on the woman. Her words made it clear she too had a taste for brethren flesh, meaning not only was this unlucky bastard on the menu, but both she and Vengeance himself were fair game if the wrong move was made. I'm not one to share, but if you have something to offer in exchange, I may change my habits. His once harsh tone shifted to something perhaps even more sinister; smooth and as charming as any crocodile, he offered a crooked grin to the woman, waiting to see what she may bring to the plate, now that she was playing his game.
Messages In This Thread
fear the reaper - by Vengeance - May 26, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Kelina - May 30, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Vengeance - May 30, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Kelina - May 30, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Vengeance - May 30, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Kelina - June 01, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: fear the reaper - by Vengeance - June 02, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Kelina - June 03, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: fear the reaper - by Vengeance - June 05, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Kelina - June 18, 2017, 04:12 AM