Noctisardor Bypass But I'm smiling at everything
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
<3

Gwen did not have to wait too long for Cry to arrive. The Empress smiled, nodding her head in greeting to the ever working guardian. She was very much grateful to him, for he was working incredibly hard for this pack. The others, too, worked very hard, but they were not constantly patrolling and reinforcing the borders like Cry did. "Cry, you have done much for this pack already just in your daily work, and I have realised that you have been a part of Ganador for a month now. Time flies, doesn't it?" She hadn't noticed how fast time went, it was a curious thing. "I wish to promote you to Medio, as I know I can trust you in times of need. I have spoken with a few other members of the pack and they agree, so I see not a single reason to delay this. We don't have much of a ceremony of anything like that just yet, but I hope you accept the title."

She smiled again, a small uncommon breeze ruffling her fur elegantly as she sat, regal in her appearance without really knowing it. The Ice Queen met the gaze of the darker wolf, eyes searching for a reaction. Would he be pleased with his promotion?
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
But I'm smiling at everything - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: But I'm smiling at everything - by Cry - June 10, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: But I'm smiling at everything - by Gwen - June 10, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: But I'm smiling at everything - by Cry - June 10, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: But I'm smiling at everything - by Gwen - June 24, 2017, 08:47 AM