Blackfeather Woods i have brought nations to their knees
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She smiled, a rare one of meaning, before nodding proudly. I am glad your first hunt was a success. She was glowing as much as him then for she had not have to order him around to work in his skills. He had done this himself, no command neccesary, and it was this kind of ambition she sought from her wards. Whenever they needed help, they could ask, but not before they tried themselves. She had taught herself mostly everything and look how she had turned out; strong, independent and even the right paw of her beloved Dark Master.

It was embarassing to hear the truth about the company she kept, but not after realizing she almost kept no company at all. Barely anyone talked to their speaker, Damien was usually busy and not the kind of guy to go out of his way to show his appreciation, and then there were her wards. Damn, she had to get some friends before she turned into some weird babyhorder. It is my fault, too. She admitted. I am not good at... friendly interactions.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i have brought nations to their knees - by Nocturnal - July 24, 2017, 08:11 AM