Blackfeather Woods She wears me down to bones in bed
Listen up Maggots!
118 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Koume had become a light sleeper ever since her time far away from home, and because her malnourished figure was anything but comfortable - even on bedding or grass. She had learned to cope with it, but slumbering more than a few hours was a blessing every night. As mother stumbled and tripped, she remained still. Even as the sound of vomiting (a sound she didn't immediately recognize) did she stay like another part of their den. never moving. Uncaring. But, when the male that had somehow found a way into her mother's den awoke from his slumber as well did she move.

A sharp gaze was cast upon the couple as she poked her head up from all of her sibling's slumbering forms. She lifted herself, not catching on on their conversation as she tried not to step on her brothers and sister. What is this gathering about? She asked in a whisper that was rather powerful for such a weakling. She pulled her nose up at the smell of vomit - she didn't know if anyone (perhaps her crazy uncle?) was a fan of the stinking, chunky mess that it was, but she really wasn't. She had let to truly learn of the birds and the bees. Well? Spill it. She commanded, even if only a sliver of a second had passed. That was more than enough for her to become demanding.
Messages In This Thread
She wears me down to bones in bed - by Potema - August 31, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Kjalarr - September 01, 2017, 03:31 AM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Potema - September 02, 2017, 10:18 AM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Kjalarr - September 02, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Koume - September 03, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: She wears me down to bones in bed - by Potema - September 09, 2017, 11:31 PM