Moonspear i lie perfectly still
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Despite the fact that Farrah had not offered the exact answer that Rannoch had anticipated, he still found himself satisfied with that he had been provided. Rannoch nodded stiffly at the information, as pain radiated from the nasty wound that stretched the length of his gullet and to voice his discomfort, he winced as he ceased any action. 

"It's okay," Rannoch reassured his guest after she voiced any guilt that she may have harbored. Honestly, it hadn't been long since he had awoken from his coma, and he hadn't been able to converse until just a few days ago. "I probably wouldn't have been able to hold a conversation." His ears lowered at this realization, and he frowned. "You came at the right time, though," he assured her then in an attempt to re-direct their conversation t a lighter topic. 

"But, yes, I've settled in nicely. Lyra's been a wonderful medic, and the rest of the pack has been very accommodating." If it hadn't been for the wolves of Moonspear, Rannoch would have been dead by now. 

Suddenly, Rannoch felt odd for having to converse with Farrah with a doorway separating them, and in reaction to this feeling he offered, "You can come in and join me if you want." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i lie perfectly still - by Olive - September 19, 2017, 10:41 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 26, 2017, 11:12 AM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Olive - October 03, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Olive - October 08, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Olive - October 08, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: i lie perfectly still - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 04:39 PM