Moonspear we receive you
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
He nodded to what Hydra had to say, though, he lacked the proper knowledge to reassure the Beta in her decision in Jarilo. Though he had heard of Vela's littermate, he had yet to meet him. "I'm sure he'll do great," he replied, wanting to say something about what had been decided. "Once I've healed a little more, I'd love to help teach him if you want any help." He did not doubt her ability to train, but, he wanted to make himself available if he was needed. To add more clarity, as he didn't want to make it sound like he doubted her ability to teach, he offered, "I'm a practiced Guardian and Sitter by trade, but, I also want to become a Coach." 

When it came to Hydra's question, Rannoch shook his head. "Quite some time ago, I met a child that resembled the man who attacked me, though, I'm not sure if it was the same wolf." Spoiler alert: it was. "I never got his name as the whole conversation lasted no longer than a brief Summer's shower." But, something had been off about the kid. "The child I met was strange, that was sure. He was young and alone and demanded that I tell him about the ocean. After I told him what I knew, he got up and left suddenly." He shrugged at this as he didn't know what to make of the conversation they had exchanged. 

"But," he added as concern crept into his voice, "that child did smell like the man that attacked me-- like death."  
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 02:25 PM