Moonspear we receive you
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch smiled to Hydra's reply, his grin only growing when she asked for any tips that he could provide. After a moment of consideration, he offered a suggestion that he had learned long ago, "Never take your eyes off of whoever you're greeting at the borders." Though it seemed obvious, there had been times that Rannoch had forgotten his mother's advice. "If you take your eyes off your opponent, you give them the advantage to strike when you're not looking." He smiled at the faint memory of the day that Eshe had taught him this lesson and he found himself suddenly missing her more than ever. Despite this, he attempted to shake his feelings of longing to focus on the conversation at hand. 

Thankfully, his reflecting on the encounter with Vaati distracted him. "I told him about how the ocean is like an endless lake of salt water and gave him directions to find it when he asked. Even though he was demanding, he showed no hints of being violent back then," despite that fact, Rannoch knew how time could change a wolf. He paused to clear his throat, that was growing sorer by the word, before he continued his thoughts. "But why he'd attack me?" Frankly, he had had no reason to do this. "Honestly, I don't know. I don't think that he had no reason to." Since Charon had inquired of Vaati's potential motive, Rannoch had been unable to come up with one. 

To Hydra's second question, Rannoch hesitated. "I think I met somebody from the same pack. She called herself Nyx, and she smelled like my attacker, but, she said she came from a place called the 'Feathery Woods,'" his brow furrowed as he reflected on this memory. "Have you heard of a territory or pack that goes by that name?" he asked as wondered if there was even such a place.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 02:25 PM