Blackfeather Woods let me show you the way and the life
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
if I understood anything wrong, please let me know - I'll fix it!
She is silent, a mass against the stone wall of the cave. In the company of her abductor, she was all bravado and fire, but alone, with nothing but silence and the steady breathing of another, she can not hold back her fear. Solitude and darkness chased the flame of her fortitude back until it was little more than a flickering ember, and her first night in the cave was a sleepless, silent affair. The place she had trod through at the side of Vaati was unlike anything she had ever seen before, and she could sense quickly the darkness of the place. His arrival now has her gaze flick towards him, but she does not move until he discards the stale haunch, obviously intending for her to have first pick. She stalks forward, silent, tearing off a piece that seems edible and retreating a step, gaze casting about for the other.  She is hungry, and fearing that this too should be taken away from her, she scarfs it down, eating quickly as to avoid tasting the thing. Her tail lashes, shoulders hunched in fear and frustration, and her gaze smoulders again, sighting down Vaati. " What's the point? You can hardly keep me here forever." Her fear turns to anger, the only emotion she can express with direction. "Do you make a habit of kidnapping?" She hissed, anger falling prey to terror again and fading almost as quickly as it had come. Her tail lashed in apprehension and unease o the highest degree, gaze shifting to the other, the woman, and back to him. She'd be damned if she let herself turn out like that.
Messages In This Thread
let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 22, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 22, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 25, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 25, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by The Wispmother - September 27, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 28, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - October 05, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - October 23, 2017, 09:47 PM