Wild Berry Meadow think you're gonna be my biggest fan
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

daydreamy as her head is she nearly misses the scent until he's almost upon her, and then she's up like a ruby red rocket, eyes wider than they've ever been. lately witchbaby has felt, for once in her life, a lingering sort of sadness: first at her percieved betrayal of her love, at her inability to perform stable relationships, and then at having abandoned weetzie without a goodbye (again) after he'd tracked her down in the first place.

but she'd found kinkajuú again and her clever clever brother's found her, and she matches his bark with one of her own, throwing herself into his side bodily. "weetz!" the girl crows, licking him all over, "y'really tracked me all the way here!" her grin matches his - and any anxiety she'd had about him being mad at her melts away with his expression - and how rare for him to even have an expression!
Messages In This Thread
think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 29, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - October 15, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - October 15, 2017, 09:34 PM