Blackfeather Woods But if you were my little girl
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Assuming it’s dusk.

As the sun descended from the sky, it was with the same hues as fire that the world was painted. Along the borders, one could see the horizon perfectly, but it was within the confines of the woods itself that he ventured. Every so often, he would encounter short lengths of the territory where the treetops overhead had parted, revealing to the ground below the sun’s brilliant glow. So often had he stopped to admire the beauty of it all, basking in the warmth when it would suddenly reach him, and then pushing through the chill of the oncoming night’s breath. Thoughts of returning to his place of slumber ran through his head, only for each of them to be dismissed without so much as a second thought.

The crunching of leaves underfoot caught his attention, leading to him proceeding with the lightest of steps. Hackles raised, he brushed passed the shrubs and various other flora, relaxing only after he’d caught a glance of the other being. A single intake of air revealed her place within the pack, whilst her age suggested her identity. Knowing little of Meldresi’s grandchildren—a fact that wasn’t the least bit pleasing—he could not match a name to her face, and so he greeted her initially with a throaty chuff. And, should he catch her attention, Kove would then extend a monotonous, “Hello.”
Messages In This Thread
But if you were my little girl - by Koume - October 03, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: But if you were my little girl - by Kove - October 04, 2017, 01:52 AM
RE: But if you were my little girl - by Koume - October 19, 2017, 07:15 AM
RE: But if you were my little girl - by Kove - November 01, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: But if you were my little girl - by Koume - November 03, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: But if you were my little girl - by Kove - November 30, 2017, 03:56 AM