Moonspear boys doin' the twist.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey hadn't meant to start it. She hadn't even realized she'd done it until he stepped closer and placed a kiss upon her cheek. She'd at first only meant innocent things - waking up at his side each morning, watching the stars every night, caring for him, supporting him, and simply just getting to look at his handsome face every single day for the rest of her life. She wanted as many of those days as she possibly could have, and that was all. But his touch, his nearness. Suddenly, the young Blackthorn's mind was drifting to other things. Things she had never done before, but had learned enough about to understand sort of the logistics. Things that instinct could teach her the rest. Or, so she assumed.

Problem was, Liffey didn't really know how to... initiate this... even after she already sort of had. She had no words of seduction - no idea how to give him that look that said it's business time. Truth be told, now that she had it on her mind, the idea absolutely terrified her. She lifted her eyes to his, but held his gaze for only a few seconds before she looked away, laughing nervously. She was being ridiculous. He was still hurt. How did she expect him to... Even... Oh god.

"All of them," Liffey answered finally, trying as hard as she could to push the thought from her mind. She was too nervous, uncertain, and seriously this was terrible timing with his injuries no matter how much her body yearned for it - whatever it truly was. She looked at him again with a smile, leaning forward to press herself gently against his chest.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 06, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 08, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 09, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 11, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 12, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 14, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 18, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - November 08, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 08, 2017, 07:25 PM