Moonspear boys doin' the twist.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Leave it to Rannoch to be thinking of only romance and grand gestures while Liffey struggled with wanting to get railed. Heat rose to her cheeks as he spoke, her brows lifting in surprise. His proposal was abrupt, and awkward, and not at all smooth. But it those things were so perfectly Rannoch that Liffey shortly found herself drowning in the intensity of her affection for him.

She stayed quiet as he spoke, her heart hammering in her chest. Truth be told, she'd begun to consider herself his mate ever since they'd confessed their feelings to each other. It had never really felt like they needed to say it out loud - their actions and their love for each other affirmed their status for them. But Rannoch had always been one for words and gestures - it was one of the things she so loved about him. She was touched by every word, and briefly overwhelmed that he had even asked her parents for permission. But in the end, she could only smile when he spoke of how he'd "mess it up", shaking her head as she planted a kiss upon his muzzle.

"Liffey Frostfur," she said, trying the name out for herself, "My fur does look rather frosty. Frostier than yours, actually." Liffey glanced around at her silver and white pelt before looking back at him with a mirthful smirk. The pretense was dropped after a beat as she decided to put him out of his misery and give an actual answer. "You, Rannoch Frostfur, are perfect, and I love you with my whole heart. I give you permission to call me Liffey Frostfur from now on," she had to stifle a chuckle, not wanting him to think that she was teasing him when she totally was, "Actually, I insist upon it."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 06, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 08, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 08, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 09, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 11, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 12, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - October 14, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 18, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Liffey - November 08, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: boys doin' the twist. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 08, 2017, 07:25 PM