Moonspear you can drive your knife through my chest now
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
When asked about how he felt, Rannoch shrugged lightly and smiled. "It's certainly better, thanks to you." After all, Lyra had done an incredible job of remedying the pain, and it was almost to the point where he was used to him having the scar. Of course, there had been some off-hand occasions where he had woken up with pain in his neck, but these instances had happened less in less as time went on. 

"The only times I really feel anything are in the morning when I wake up," he said, well aware of that she was already knowledgeable of this fact. "But, it's been happening a lot less since the last time I told you." Curious to know if there was anything else he could do, he asked,  "Is there anything I can do to help prevent it?" 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - October 10, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 11, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 03, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 11, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: you can drive your knife through my chest now - by Lyra - November 14, 2017, 11:37 AM