Redhawk Caldera i’ll digest you one kiss at a time
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Once the call is made, it is not long before someone speaks up against her decision and she slowly turns to look at Eljay. A small part of her scoffs at the request but she keeps her expression flat as she stares hard at him. She doesn’t want to entertain the notion when he wasn’t very help from the start and where she thought he could help, he hasn’t been able to.

Before she gets a chance to answer, however, Elwood shows up in silence and she acknowledges him quietly. The position she’s put in all of a sudden causes a new sense of frustration she doesn’t want to take on. The caldera has become an ally, in a way, when Drageda does not often extend a branch out to those that are not their own. They are indebted to them for now with the care of Wildfire and though their distance is great, she’ll uphold whatever they need. If, in that moment, it is to have the measles wolf stay a few more days, she’ll grant what she can.

Part of her believes he’ll see what he’s missing and stay behind and somewhere she wonders if that will be easier on them but Blixen has grown fond of him and he’s done well keeping an eye on them in travel. When she glances at her children, tired and weary, she doesn’t suspect they’ll be much of a problem on their travel. Thuringwethil sighs, watching as Blixen falls back.

”If the children think they’ll be okay on the way back without you, you can stay,” she decides, turning the decision over to Artaax and Blixen. They are old enough not to need a baby sitter and she knows they will be fine, but the extra eyes on them when she’d been traveling on the way down had been more than helpful. The way back doesn’t seem to have the same need.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - October 11, 2017, 06:24 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Eljay - October 11, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Étoille - October 11, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Blixen - October 11, 2017, 10:29 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Elwood - October 11, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Dio - October 11, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - October 12, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Portia - October 13, 2017, 09:19 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Artaax - October 13, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Blixen - October 13, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Finley - October 14, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Eljay - October 18, 2017, 06:01 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Elwood - October 19, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - October 30, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Dio - November 05, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Finley - November 06, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: i’ll digest you one kiss at a time - by Antumbra - November 13, 2017, 10:45 AM