Blackfeather Woods wake me up; i wanna feel the sun
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
Cassiopeia stands before him with a defiance that has somewhat changed in spirit since when he had taken her in the first place. Now, it reeks of the will to survive rather than blatant disobedience, a desperation that he could work within his path to rearrange the core of who she is. Internally, he smiles, but it does not reach his lips; it never does. He looks up at her unfazed, before licking his chops and refocussing on cleaning the bone that is settled between his forepaws. "Then don't," Her courage doesn't offend him, he expects nothing less of her. "Join our ranks," The Silencer offers shruggingly, her standing within the pack doesn't matter as much to him as the fact that she is still there, and he doubts she will be of any other use than becoming one of their own. It is clear the wolves of Moonspear don't care about their own as much as he believed. In that same thought, he wonders what her experiences with them were, who they are and what they are capable of doing. If anything, Cassiopeia was rather a treasure trove of information rather than a means to threaten those within. Perhaps he could find a reason within her memory bank that would give her the motive to hate them too. 

Leaving many minutes between this proposal and his next point of focus, he looks up confesses the circumstance of her kidnapping, something he had not intended to do before. "I assume you know of three raven-haired women within your old pack with the inability to use their words?" His head tilts, looking up at her expectantly. "It seems I have angered them, for reasons unknown. And before they bring their cute little death band to our borders, perhaps you could tell me what you know about them and why they have taken it upon themselves to see me dead," The question of why they care in the first place is still, very much unknown to him. It had not been them he had attacked, therefore, it was not their place to judge his actions, despite how murderously inclined it was. Vaati too had no reason to justify himself. Perhaps the only being he would ever need to explain why he did what he did would be to Rannoch himself, if he ever saw that problematic beast of a man again. 
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 21, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 12:00 AM