Redhawk Caldera All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Oh fuck. She wasn't imagining this...

Finley's entire body tensed as the voice responded to her with a sharp-tongued quip that she herself probably would have made were the roles reversed. And that's how she knew that this was no cruel trick of her mind. This was her brother - the only one who'd ever been able to speak her language so easily.

What the fucking fuck.

"What. The fucking fuck," she barked, agreeing with me complete as her legs began to tremble, "Colt??" Her chocolate eyes darted across the ridge, seeking him. She couldn't see him yet, but she couldn't bring herself to move in pursuit of him. So, Fin just stood there, staring, and waiting. She wasn't physically frozen in place, of course. But she knew her brother probably better than she knew herself, and so she knew for a fact that if she didn't go to him, there was still a 50/50 shot that he'd spare them both the awkwardness and make a run for it.

Messages In This Thread
All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams - by Colt RIP - November 06, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams - by Finley - November 16, 2017, 07:11 PM