Redhawk Caldera All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
There had been something rather satisfying about watching the look on Colt's face as she'd yammered on about the average, domestic woes of the typical pack alpha-mom. She remembered them scoffing at their own parents who were so consumed by parenting their many, many children and with running the pack. Considering how anti- everything about their parents they had been when they were young, it was no wonder Colt was so shocked to hear their own mother's words spilling so casually from her mouth. How time does change things.

She had not anticipated Colt's response to her question. She quirked a brow as he began to speak of regrets, canting her head as he continued to talk about nearly settling down and actually missing his family. It felt like some sort of trick... But when he said the words I'm sorry.... Finley knew it was a trick.

"What's going on with you?" Fin asked, staring shrewdly at him, "Do you need something? You dying of some incurable disease and you think my medic can save you? Are you in over your head with your bookie? Are you on the run?" Until this point, she hadn't realize her brother could even pronounce the word sorry.

Messages In This Thread
All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams - by Colt RIP - November 06, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams - by Finley - December 01, 2017, 07:41 PM