Redhawk Caldera All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley frowned at her brother and rolled her eyes. "You hop around everywhere for a couple of weeks when you're two months old and you're labeled froggish for the rest of your life..." she moaned, shaking her head before Colt turned the conversation. A small smirk played across her lips as he pointed out her rank and she remembered that she was his alpha now. Oh the fun she could have with this...

"Well, everyone just adored me so much, they simply demanded that I accept the rank," she answered with a nonchalant shrug before grinning, "Actually. That's not too far from the truth... When I got to the area, I joined a pack East of here and became close with the alpha. He took a mate and they left to start the pack here and I joined them. At that time, they made me their beta, and then when they passed away last year, Elwood and I kind of just inherited the place."

Messages In This Thread
All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams - by Colt RIP - November 06, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: All my life I’ve been burdened by the dreams - by Finley - January 14, 2018, 02:01 PM