Bearclaw Valley I slithered here from Eden
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
That moment when you realise your character has a similar personality as your cat: both hella jerk-y asshats that might bite faces if offered a kiss.

As of late, it was more often than not that he found himself trailing across lands that were not his. Whenever the sun began to set, it was up through the path of boulders that he trekked, and out into the world beyond the valley that he ventured. For out there, there was life and, within that mass of life, he felt that he was sure to find at least a handful of souls worthy enough to share his home. But night had yet to fall over the world, the sun having only just recently risen, and so it was back into the valley that he went, rather than out of it. And though the albino had, had every intention of letting sleep overtake him, he refrained from doing so immediately, choosing instead to trail off in the direction of the waterfall; he had few memories revolving around it, but one thing he could never forget was the constant rumbles and crashes as the falling water collided with the pool below. It was a sound that he was struck with the want to hear, brought on by an unclear memory.

It was along the river’s bank that Alexander walked, peering out at the island centered within it until the wind brought with it something he both could and could not place: the scent of a wolf. Scowling, his walk turned into a steady jog, before shifting into an unwavering sprint. Although he was but one wolf looking after the entirety of such a vast valley, there wasn’t a single doubt in his mind that said valley was his and his alone. To realise that there was someone there within its walls that he did not know infuriated him; as far as Xan was concerned, everybody should know exactly who he was and how the valley had always been his to claim. As wrong as he might be in the eyes of many, that mattered not to him—in fact, his being wrong wasn’t even something that he’d ever considered. Thus, he refused to halt until he could see what he felt to be an intruder, at whom he shot a throaty, “Who are you and why are you here?” Because, clearly, Alexander was the most hospitable wolf around and earned an A+ when it came to How to Greet Someone 101.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I slithered here from Eden - by Larus - November 06, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Xan - November 08, 2017, 03:54 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Larus - November 08, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Xan - November 21, 2017, 04:30 AM