Sequoia Coast clocks and calendars don't work in night vale
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Her answer doesn’t really give her any insight but she supposes there isn’t much she would do with it anyway. She glances down to her feet, covered in sand and still missing some fur. It’s growing back in different colors than before but she hadn’t noticed that before. Her brows bury between her eyes and she looks up a second later when Rose introduces herself. Fitting, she thinks and she huffs a breath of air, masking the smirk trying to form.

“I haven’t been this far up,” she explains. She’s explored a ways south, and some of the mountain range with Eske, but that can hardly be considered scouting. Still. Furi opens her mouth to say something else but at the exact same moment, a strangled, audible gasp surprises her. She snaps her jaws shut, widens her eyes, and stares at the wolf across the way. Again, her cheeks heat with embarrassment and she’s about to curse herself for that when it happens again, this time with a closed mouth and an entire shake of her torso. Ugh, she thinks. Hiccups. Awkwardly, she laughs but it’s soft, interrupted by louder convulsions of her esophagus.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Mallaidh - November 18, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 18, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 18, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Mallaidh - November 19, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 07:38 PM