Sequoia Coast clocks and calendars don't work in night vale
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Furi glances from the sky to Rose. When Blixen hadn’t believed her (even if she tried), she’d been embarrassed. It made her feel like she’d been mistaken, or that she is too child-like, and she needed to know somethings just weren’t real. And it didn’t matter if she’d seen it, or her brother, she started to believe she’d been wrong.

She doesn’t have to think about Ceallach, though, or how sad her father looked that night. Instead, she’s given the chance to recollect seeing the stars float among them. Her ears fall back against her head and she slowly begins to roll back over. There isn’t much grace with such long legs but after a moment, and a little upheaval with loose sand, she’s back upright, mimicking her companion’s form.

“They were smaller than I thought but they didn’t last long and by the time I got close to one, it would go out,” she says, having not noticed they’d light up and fade away, as if carefully planned by an actual thing. “But they didn’t feel like anything, I guess? I… didn’t try to eat them,” she explains. It seems like a funny thought at first and she smiles, wondering what stars taste like.

i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Mallaidh - November 18, 2017, 09:04 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 18, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 18, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 19, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 02:14 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Mallaidh - November 20, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: clocks and calendars don't work in night vale - by Rose - November 20, 2017, 07:38 PM